• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Super Moist Low Fat Breaded Chicken and Potatoes in the Dcb

In summary, to make super moist low fat breaded chicken and potatoes in the Deep Covered Baker (DCB), preheat your oven to 375°F, place the chicken and potatoes in the DCB, and bake for 30-35 minutes. You can use different types of chicken, such as boneless, skinless breasts, thighs, or tenders, and make the dish even healthier by using whole wheat breadcrumbs and olive oil. This dish pairs well with sides like a green salad or steamed vegetables, and can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for up to 24 hours before baking.
A&JPCPals
I came up with this recipe today for lunch when I need to cook some chicken I had thawed earlier in the week.1/2 cup Fat Free Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip
2 tbsp. of Picapepper Sauce, can substitue Ketchup or BBQ Sauce
1/2 cup of Seasoned Bread Crumbs (the kind you get in the container at the grocery store) You can substitute cereal instead for lower fat and calories.
Boneless skinless chicken breasts
5 small golden potatoes
Spice of choice
Vegetable OilPlace Seasoned Bread Crumbs 1/2 cup of in plastic Bag
Mix 1/2 cup Mayonnaise and 2 tbsp sauce together.
Brush on chicken breasts.
Place chicken breasts in bag one at a time and shake.
Halve the golden potatoes
Place all of the above in the deep covered baker
Drizzle Vegetable Oil in DCB over the foodCover and place in microwave for 12-15 minutes. (Depending on microwave) I checked it at 11 minutes.(If you want the potatoes to cook faster poke them with holes before putting in microwave)My Dh raved and raved over this recipe!!!! The potatoes and chicken were way more moist than when I cook them in butter in the oven for an hour and half. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my DCB!!!:p:blushing:

Last edited:
thank you for sharing this! I'm always looking for more DCB recipes for the microwave! :)
Jen

woo!! this sounds great:love:

You could also show off the coating trays & tool in place of using the plastic bag. :)

I added this to the DCB file.

I added it to the table of contents Carol, it'll be at the end.

Awesome. I know you wont be dissapointed...I sure wasnt!I wanted to say I am sure you could add some green beans in there too if you wanted for a full meal in under 14 minutes!

1. How do I make the chicken and potatoes in the Deep Covered Baker (DCB)?

To make the super moist low fat breaded chicken and potatoes in the DCB, preheat your oven to 375°F. Then, place the chicken and potatoes in the DCB and cover with the lid. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the potatoes are tender.

2. Can I use different types of chicken for this recipe?

Yes, you can use boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thighs, or tenders for this recipe. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly based on the type and size of chicken you use.

3. How can I make this recipe even healthier?

To make this recipe even healthier, you can use whole wheat breadcrumbs instead of regular breadcrumbs, and substitute olive oil for butter when breading the chicken and potatoes. You can also add more vegetables, such as bell peppers and onions, to the DCB for added nutrition.

4. What sides would pair well with this dish?

This dish pairs well with a variety of sides, such as a green salad, steamed vegetables, or a grain like quinoa or brown rice. You can also serve it with a dipping sauce, such as honey mustard or BBQ sauce.

5. Can I make this dish ahead of time?

While this dish is best when served fresh, you can prepare the chicken and potatoes in the DCB ahead of time and store it in the fridge for up to 24 hours before baking. Just make sure to cover it with plastic wrap or foil to prevent it from drying out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • DebPC