• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sunday Funday: A 3pm Interactive Show & Recipe!

In summary, "Sunday Funday: A 3pm Interactive Show & Recipe!" is an online cooking show hosted by Pampered Chef that takes place every Sunday at 3pm. It features a different recipe each week and viewers can interact with the host in real-time. The show can be watched live on Pampered Chef's website or Facebook page, or on their website or YouTube channel after it airs. Pampered Chef products are not necessary to participate in the show, as alternative options will be provided. Viewers are encouraged to ask questions and share their own cooking experiences during the show. There is no cost to participate in "Sunday Funday: A 3pm Interactive Show & Recipe!" as it is a free resource provided by Pam
ivebeen4given
I am having a show on sunday. I kind of like the interactive format. Does anyone have a great recipe for use on a sunday afternoon at 3pm. Something kind of like a desert? Thanks

ivebeen4given said:
Something kind of like a desert?
The Sahara, or the Gobi?

Sorry. Couldn't resist. :)

If you have the Trifle Bowl, trifles are easy and fun with a crowd. They look so fancy that people are always amazed at how easy they actually are to assemble.

Red , White and Blueberry Trifle or the summer berry trifle salad

second on meredith's suggestion. it uses quite a few tools, is fun to make, and takes advantage of seasonal produce (strawberries). i have done it three times already this summer and it is a big hit.

have fun!

Does anyone has this recipe handy? I am at work and I can't seem to find it online and would like to try it before I make it at a show. Thanks

which one? I have both that I can send you, have them right in front of me.

Red, White and Blueberry Trifle, THIS IS YUMMY :) GOOD LUCK

Attachments

• RWB TRIFLE.pdf
    98.7 KB · Views: 482
Oops, forgot the other one,
Summer Berry Layered Salad, this is what I am making on Sunday and we are making this at our cluster meeting on Monday.

Attachments

• SUMMER BERRY LAYERED SALAD.pdf
    95.6 KB · Views: 335

What is "Sunday Funday: A 3pm Interactive Show & Recipe!"?

"Sunday Funday: A 3pm Interactive Show & Recipe!" is an online cooking show hosted by Pampered Chef. It takes place every Sunday at 3pm and features a different recipe each week. Viewers can follow along and interact with the host as they cook in real-time.

How can I watch "Sunday Funday: A 3pm Interactive Show & Recipe!"?

The show can be watched live on Pampered Chef's website or Facebook page. It is also available to watch afterwards on their website or YouTube channel.

Do I need to have Pampered Chef products to participate in the show?

No, you do not need to have Pampered Chef products to participate in the show. The host will provide alternative options for ingredients and tools if you do not have the specific Pampered Chef products being used.

Can I ask the host questions during the show?

Yes, viewers are encouraged to interact with the host during the show by asking questions or sharing their own cooking experiences. The host will address questions and comments throughout the show.

Is there a cost to participate in "Sunday Funday: A 3pm Interactive Show & Recipe!"?

No, there is no cost to participate in the show. It is a free resource provided by Pampered Chef to share recipes and cooking tips with their audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • JessieG1212
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies