• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried Sun-Dried Tomato Seasoning on potatoes?

In summary, the Sun-dried tomato seasoning is a great addition to any dish. It adds a lot of flavor and can be used in a variety of ways.
Cr8vKitchen
I love to try new things when I'm cooking...sometimes they don't work out as well as I had hoped but other times, I nail it. Last night was one of those times!

I had purchased the Sun-dried tomato seasoning but hadn't used it yet. Well, I was making potatoes for dinner and got into that "I don't want to do them the same ol' way" attitude. I saw the seasoning sitting so quietly on my counter and decided "why not?".

A little EVO, diced tomatoes, salt, potatoes and the SDT seasoning...delicious! My husband was raving about them!!

I love this seasoning!

I do like you did - to make roasted veggies. I use a little olive oil, red potatoes, onions, carrots, bell pepper, sweet potato (really whatever I have!) toss it with the SDTS and roast them in the oven.

Delicious!

(and I confess, I had it for breakfast w/ olive oil & leftover french bread, and chicken salad. A bit unorthodox, but ohhh soooo good!)

The seasonings are very multi-purpose. Those flavors are very concentrated, like the rubs, so don't over season!

one of my guests made a salad dressing w/a similiar seasoning so i'm going to try it tonight w/ours :)

My DH loves to grill chicken breasts on our George Foreman (and hopefully on my newly acquired Grill Pan) and using a little EVOO and the Sun-dried Tomato seasoning. It is really good! I'm not a huge fan of the bread-dipping use (at least not as written on the recipe- I half the amount of seasoning to suit my taste), but I like the Parmesan-Garlic and the SD-Tomato seasons on other things. Veggies is a great idea!

Thanks for the great ideas. I was wondering what to do with the sd-tomato one.

I love the parm/garlic on pizza crust with a little butter then cheese and seasoning. Bake--yummy!

1. What is Sun-Dried Tomato Seasoning?

Sun-Dried Tomato Seasoning is a blend of dried herbs, spices, and sun-dried tomatoes that add a burst of savory flavor to dishes. It is a versatile seasoning that can be used in a variety of dishes.

2. How do I use Sun-Dried Tomato Seasoning?

Sun-Dried Tomato Seasoning can be used as a rub for meats, sprinkled on vegetables, mixed into dips and sauces, or added to soups and stews for an extra kick of flavor. It can also be used as a marinade by mixing it with oil and vinegar.

3. Is Sun-Dried Tomato Seasoning gluten-free?

Yes, Sun-Dried Tomato Seasoning is gluten-free. It does not contain any gluten-containing ingredients and is made in a facility that is free from gluten.

4. Can I use Sun-Dried Tomato Seasoning as a substitute for fresh tomatoes?

While Sun-Dried Tomato Seasoning does contain dried tomatoes, it is not a suitable substitute for fresh tomatoes in recipes. It is best used as a seasoning to add flavor, rather than as a replacement for fresh ingredients.

5. How long does Sun-Dried Tomato Seasoning last?

The shelf life of Sun-Dried Tomato Seasoning is approximately 2 years if stored in a cool, dry place. Be sure to check the expiration date on the packaging for the most accurate timeline.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cookingwithhart
  • raebates
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
slhale
  • bridgetbakes