• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Summer Sally: The Tale of Two Consultants

In summary, "Summer Sally: The Tale of Two Consultants" is a fictional story created by Pampered Chef to provide valuable tips and tricks for success in the direct sales industry. It follows the journey of two consultants, Sally and Sarah, as they navigate the summer season and grow their businesses. The book is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant and can be used as a resource for both new and experienced consultants. While it focuses on strategies for the summer season, the lessons can be applied year-round. It is also a great resource for team building and can be shared with others for training and development purposes. "Summer Sally" is not a real person, but her story is inspired by real-life experiences of consultants
footballchef
Gold Member
I am looking for a flyer that tells a story about 2 consultants. It's called Summer Sally. One consultant works hard in the summer and has a great business for the fall and one "takes off" during the summer and struggles with her business for the fall. Does anyone have that and can post it?

Thanks.

Leanne

Is this it?

Attachments

• PC Who will you be this Summer.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 413
Thanks so much. This is just what I was looking for!

Leanne;)

Related to Summer Sally: The Tale of Two Consultants

1. What is "Summer Sally: The Tale of Two Consultants" about?

"Summer Sally: The Tale of Two Consultants" is a story about two Pampered Chef consultants, Sally and Sarah, who embark on a journey to grow their businesses during the summer season. Through their experiences, readers can learn valuable tips and tricks for success in the direct sales industry.

2. Is "Summer Sally" a real person?

No, "Summer Sally" is a fictional character created by Pampered Chef to illustrate important concepts and strategies for consultants. However, her story is inspired by real-life consultants and their experiences.

3. Can I purchase "Summer Sally: The Tale of Two Consultants"?

Yes, "Summer Sally" is available for purchase through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is a great resource for both new and experienced consultants looking to boost their businesses.

4. Is "Summer Sally" only relevant for consultants in the summer season?

While "Summer Sally" does focus on strategies for success during the summer season, the lessons and tips can be applied year-round. It is a valuable resource for consultants looking to grow their businesses at any time of the year.

5. Can I share "Summer Sally: The Tale of Two Consultants" with my team?

Yes, "Summer Sally" is a great resource for team building and can be shared with your team to inspire and educate them on ways to grow their businesses. You can also use it as a tool for training and development within your team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• footballchef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
footballchef
  • PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Gagescorpages