• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Suggestion for Brunch Vendor Fair

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of products perfect for brunch events, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and serving dishes. They also have products specifically for making brunch cocktails, such as a citrus juicer and cocktail shaker. For vendors at brunch vendor fairs, Pampered Chef offers exclusive discounts on products, free shipping, and special bundles. At the fair, their booth will have live cooking demonstrations showcasing how their products can be used for brunch dishes and recipe cards for customers to take home. They also offer tips and tricks for making hosting brunch easier, including recipes and meal planning guides.
StacieB
Gold Member
Ok I am doing a Vendor Fair on Sat. and I am to bring some food for the brunch. What would you bring that doesn't need to be kept warm and will feed alot?

Monkey bread made in the fluted pan. About 3 or 4 canisters of the biscuits should fill it up nicely and it makes lots of little bite size servings.

Brownie bites travel well in the mini muffin pan and serve a lot. I used those for a brunch type boutique in December and they were a hit. Plus, no need to refridgerate.

the 2 ingredient fudge works great also. I put it in the EAD and squirt it in to little cup cake papers.

Or to make it easy on yourself, put lots of wrapped chocolate in simple additions =), half price Easter candy for the win!

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I would highly recommend our Veggie Pizza. It is always a crowd pleaser and can be made ahead of time, so you won't have to worry about keeping it warm. Plus, it's a great way to showcase some of our amazing kitchen tools, like the Pizza Stone or Mix 'N Scraper. Another option could be our Southwest Chicken Salad. It's easy to make and can be served in individual cups, making it convenient for a vendor fair. Let me know if you need any assistance with recipes or products. Best of luck at the fair!

Related to Suggestion for Brunch Vendor Fair

1. What types of products do you offer for brunch?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide variety of products perfect for brunch events. Our offerings include cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and serving dishes that are perfect for making and serving dishes like quiches, frittatas, and French toast casseroles.

2. Do you have any products specifically for making brunch cocktails?

Yes, we have a selection of products perfect for creating delicious brunch cocktails. Our citrus juicer and cocktail shaker are great for making fresh juices and mixing up drinks. We also have a variety of glasses and bar tools to complete your brunch cocktail setup.

3. Are there any special deals or discounts for vendors at the fair?

Yes, we offer exclusive discounts for vendors at brunch vendor fairs. These deals can include discounts on products, free shipping, or special bundles. Be sure to stop by our booth to see what deals we have available.

4. Can you demonstrate how to use your products for brunch dishes at the fair?

Absolutely! Our booth will have live cooking demonstrations throughout the fair, showcasing how our products can be used to create delicious brunch dishes. We also have recipe cards available for you to take home and try out on your own.

5. Do you offer any tips on how to make hosting brunch easier?

Yes, we have a lot of helpful tips and tricks for making hosting brunch a breeze. Our products are designed to make cooking and serving easier, and we also have a variety of recipes and meal planning guides available. Stop by our booth to learn more!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sarahsellcm
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies