• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Suds Pump Nozzles Stuck - Is There a Fix?

In summary, the Suds Pump. Both of the nozzles stick. Is there any way to fix this. The lady said she soaked it in hot water fro quite some time but both pumps stick. I am thinking she needs to call HO. She is not my customer but has had it less than a year so...If the customer has the original receipt, they can take the product in for a replacement. If the product has been used, then the customer can try to clean it and get it working again by following the instructions in the PDF document that came with the product.
pampered1224
Silver Member
OK. Here is my next question. The Suds Pump. Both of the nozzles stick. Is there any way to fix this. The lady said she soaked it in hot water fro quite some time but both pumps stick. I am thinking she needs to call HO. She is not my customer but has had it less than a year so...

Hi John, Well of course she could return it for a replacement since it's still under warranty but I'm including this info I received years ago for you in case it might help her. :)

Attachments

• Cleaning Suds Pump and Kitchen Spritzer.doc
    23 KB · Views: 953
I've got a customer who's had the same issue. We've replaced it twice now. I've not called her yet to see if the 2nd replacement has worked or not.

I had the exact same thing happen, she exchanged it for the spritzer. Seems like HO needs to redesign it!

This is one of those products that I wouldn't be surprised to see gone from the catalog soon. So many people seem to have problems with it, and there are plenty of better-functioning alternatives on the market.

I am definitely with you on that one Ann. I really wish they would. I have tried them myself several times but always have issues with them. I hate them and prefer never to talk about them. But they are there and well... I tell everyone who asks what I personally think about any of our products but I always tell them too that it is their decision. They can return or replace for at least a year so...

I have cleaned my kitchen spritzer and still hate it. I bought mine because I liked my father in law's spritzer (off brand) and figured the PC spritzer would work great. From day one it has sucked. I empty the nozzle after every use and have cleaned it repeatedly. If turned sideways in my PC tote, it makes a huge mess and even when clean and newly refilled, it leaks on my hand when I pump it. I've returned it once with the same results.

I am glad to hear that I am not the only one who dislikes them. I usually do not have a leaking problem though. In fact, my problem is the opposite as I can not get it to leak, I can't get it to spray! I can't get oil out of it if I try!

These are the only 2 PC products I am not satisfied with ... :(

Are you guys telling your guests not to use a liquid soap that has a moisturizer in it or the one with exfoliating beads? This could be the problem. I sell a lot of those and people like it. I even have one in my care in case I make a mess :)

I've even sold 15 to a local school to have students wash their hands before going to the cafeteria. Too long a line-up if all students are washing at the same time so they have one in each classes...

It still is a problem with regular liquid soap. They work great when they are new, and then after awhile the pump sticks. I've had a few of them already.

This attachment was in KCN some time ago. I tell folks it works well for just over a year, then use the other head that comes with it. Remind them - no ULTRA soaps and no DIAL / antibacterial soaps.

Attachments

• Suds Pump.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 383
There was a PDF of an article form a KCN in 2005 or so-- I'll see if I can find it.Also this is the Use & Care from PIG:product Features [return to top] * Transparent plastic bottle
* Unique foaming mechanism How to Use [return to top] 1. Unscrew white pump and remove from bottle.
2. Pour soap to soap fill line as designated by bubbles (see illustration). Add water to water fill line as designated by water faucet. (see illustration).
3. Screw on white pump, gently turn bottle upside down until soap and water are mixed.
4. Remove clear cap and depress pump several times to dispense foam.
5. Gently rub foam on cleansing area and rinse.
6. Replace cap after each use, if desired. NOTE: 1. For optimum performance, do not use liquid soaps containing moisturizers, moisturizing beads, loofah particles or any other suspended material as this will clog the foaming mechanism.
2. Shampoos and hair gels should not be used because they will not reach the desired foaming consistency.
3. Misuse of this product will not be covered by the guarantee.
How to Clean [return to top] * Hand wash
* Flush pump with clear warm water to remove soap build-up. Guarantee [return to top] * Two-year guarantee

Last edited:

1. What is a Suds Pump Nozzle and why is it important?

A Suds Pump Nozzle is a small plastic attachment that is used to dispense soap or detergent from a bottle. It is important because it allows for easy and efficient distribution of cleaning products while reducing waste.

2. How do I know if my Suds Pump Nozzle is stuck?

If your Suds Pump Nozzle is stuck, it will not dispense any soap or detergent when you press down on it. You may also notice that the nozzle feels stiff or difficult to press.

3. Why does my Suds Pump Nozzle get stuck?

The most common cause of a stuck Suds Pump Nozzle is build-up of dried soap or detergent on the inside of the nozzle. This can happen over time as the product dries and hardens, making it difficult for the nozzle to move freely.

4. Is there a way to fix a stuck Suds Pump Nozzle?

Yes, there are a few ways to fix a stuck Suds Pump Nozzle. One method is to soak the nozzle in warm water for a few minutes, then use a toothpick or small brush to gently remove any built-up residue. Another option is to use a mixture of equal parts vinegar and water to dissolve any hardened product. You can also try using a lubricant, such as cooking oil, to help loosen the nozzle.

5. How can I prevent my Suds Pump Nozzle from getting stuck in the future?

To prevent your Suds Pump Nozzle from getting stuck, make sure to clean it regularly by running warm water through it after each use. You can also try using a funnel to pour soap or detergent into your bottle, which will help prevent any excess product from getting into the nozzle and causing build-up. Additionally, make sure to use your cleaning products regularly to prevent them from drying out and hardening in the nozzle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• danidag
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chef_leeanne
  • raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • kdangel518