1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Urgent Submitting May Shows!!!

1. Ginger428

Ginger428 Legacy Member Gold Member

I just got off the phone with Tech support. I've been trying all day to close a May 1st show & when you put in the code for the free recipe holder that only hosts can get this month with a 550.00 show. Well it won't let you close the show. Best part!! Tech Support says it won't be fixed till sometime Monday!! That means NO shows can be submitted if they want the holder!! YIKES!! :eek: :yuck: :eek:

May 1, 2009
  2. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Not that I have a show to close, but that stinks!

3. christinaspc

christinaspc Veteran Member Silver Member

That does stink thanks for the heads up. I submitted two small catalog shows this morning so I am happy about getting the bag :) Just can't wait to get it.

May 1, 2009
  4. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Great....I have a host who wants her show submitted ASAP b/c her guests ordered mother's day gifts. *sigh*

May 2, 2009
  5. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

If you want/need the show submitted asap I'd just submit it anyway and then call or email support and let them know you didn't add it because you couldn't and it needs to be added to the show. They'll add it since it was a tech problem and your show won't be held up while you wait. Who knows when on Monday it will be solved and then when it is they'll be a huge amount of shows all going in at once. This way you jump ahead of them. Not your fault it didn't work. They WILL make it right for you - even if it has to come separate. That's still better than holding up the whole show.

Just what I would do in this situation. :)

May 2, 2009
  6. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Good idea--thanks! I'm still waiting for her to call me with a cc# as it is, so we'll see if I can get this done today. :)

May 2, 2009
  7. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Ginger, thanks for the heads up! That's crazy it's not working yet. Hopefully I"ll have a catalog show to turn in this weekend. :)

May 2, 2009
  8. Ginger428

I just sent it in without the Recipe Holder & hope they will honor it when its fixed....

May 2, 2009
  9. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

Thanks for the heads up Ginger. I don't know why we are starting to have problems with things like this. Last month it wouldn't let certain customers order on my website for show orders and I never got a straight answer as to why.

10. Ginger428

I honestly think because "If It Ain't Broke, Don't Fix It" :rolleyes:

May 2, 2009
Have something to add?