• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Why Can't Shows Be Submitted for the Free Recipe Holder Promotion?

In summary, Tech support says it won't be fixed till sometime Monday which means no shows can be submitted if they want the holder. This is really frustrating because it was working fine last month.
Ginger428
Gold Member
I just got off the phone with Tech support. I've been trying all day to close a May 1st show & when you put in the code for the free recipe holder that only hosts can get this month with a 550.00 show. Well it won't let you close the show. Best part!! Tech Support says it won't be fixed till sometime Monday!! That means NO shows can be submitted if they want the holder!! YIKES!! :eek: :yuck: :eek:

Not that I have a show to close, but that stinks!

That does stink thanks for the heads up. I submitted two small catalog shows this morning so I am happy about getting the bag :) Just can't wait to get it.

Great....I have a host who wants her show submitted ASAP b/c her guests ordered mother's day gifts. *sigh*

If you want/need the show submitted asap I'd just submit it anyway and then call or email support and let them know you didn't add it because you couldn't and it needs to be added to the show. They'll add it since it was a tech problem and your show won't be held up while you wait. Who knows when on Monday it will be solved and then when it is they'll be a huge amount of shows all going in at once. This way you jump ahead of them. Not your fault it didn't work. They WILL make it right for you - even if it has to come separate. That's still better than holding up the whole show.

Just what I would do in this situation. :)

kcjodih said:
If you want/need the show submitted asap I'd just submit it anyway and then call or email support and let them know you didn't add it because you couldn't and it needs to be added to the show. They'll add it since it was a tech problem and your show won't be held up while you wait. Who knows when on Monday it will be solved and then when it is they'll be a huge amount of shows all going in at once. This way you jump ahead of them. Not your fault it didn't work. They WILL make it right for you - even if it has to come separate. That's still better than holding up the whole show.

Just what I would do in this situation. :)

Good idea--thanks! I'm still waiting for her to call me with a cc# as it is, so we'll see if I can get this done today. :)

Ginger, thanks for the heads up! That's crazy it's not working yet. Hopefully I"ll have a catalog show to turn in this weekend. :)

I just sent it in without the Recipe Holder & hope they will honor it when its fixed....

Thanks for the heads up Ginger. I don't know why we are starting to have problems with things like this. Last month it wouldn't let certain customers order on my website for show orders and I never got a straight answer as to why.

pamperedharriet said:
Thanks for the heads up Ginger. I don't know why we are starting to have problems with things like this. Last month it wouldn't let certain customers order on my website for show orders and I never got a straight answer as to why.

I honestly think because "If It Ain't Broke, Don't Fix It" :rolleyes:

1. How do I submit my May shows for Pampered Chef?

To submit your May shows for Pampered Chef, log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Then, click on the "My Shows" tab and select "Submit Shows" from the drop-down menu. From there, you can enter the necessary information for each show and submit them for processing.

2. When is the deadline for submitting May shows?

The deadline for submitting May shows is the 5th of the following month. For example, for May shows, the deadline would be June 5th. It is important to submit your shows by this deadline in order to receive proper credit and commissions.

3. Can I submit shows for multiple months at once?

Yes, you can submit shows for multiple months at once. Simply select the appropriate month from the drop-down menu when submitting your shows. However, it is recommended to submit shows for each month separately to ensure accuracy and proper tracking.

4. What information do I need to submit with my May shows?

When submitting your May shows, you will need to provide the date of the show, the host's name and contact information, the total sales, and any special promotions or offers used during the show. You may also include any additional notes or comments for each show.

5. How long does it take for my May show submissions to be processed?

It typically takes 3-5 business days for May show submissions to be processed and reflected in your account. However, during busy periods, it may take longer. If you have any concerns or questions about your submissions, you can contact the Pampered Chef consultant support team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GeorgiaPeach
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Chefgirl2