I'm in SS2 and in a bit of a dilemma. I have no sales for April thus far, except my own open house which is probably going to be $400 by Monday. Should I turn it in for April or hold it another week so that it goes in May sales? One problem with doing that is that my show was 4/18 and I hate to make everybody's order so late, but it would be nice if the sales helped me in May since I have no other April shows scheduled. I do already have 3 bookings for May. Please give me your advice.