• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting a Show Without Finalizing: Questions Answered

In summary, submitting a show without finalizing allows you to secure a date on the calendar and start inviting guests without committing to a final guest list or purchase. This gives you more time to plan and prepare, potentially increasing the number of attendees. To submit a show without finalizing, select the option on the consultant's website. You can still earn host rewards as long as the show reaches the minimum sales requirement and is finalized within the designated time frame. If you need to cancel a show, contact the host and cancel on the consultant's website. There is a deadline for finalizing a show, typically 10 days before the show date, but check with your consultant for the exact deadline.
vhadley
I'm getting ready to submit my first show (but not close it), my question is can I submit it on the computer but not finalize it yet? I want to go ahead and enter it so I can everything in there.
Thanks!
Vicky

Enter all your orders. As long as you do NOT submit it to HO, you'll be fine. Just to clarify, entering orders is one thing, submit means actually closing it, finalizing it and sending into HO.

pampered1224 said:
Enter all your orders. As long as you do NOT submit it to HO, you'll be fine. Just to clarify, entering orders is one thing, submit means actually closing it, finalizing it and sending into HO.

Which is the last tab - "Finish". Then clicking "Finalize and Submit" starts the process of submitting to HO. After that, you cannot change anything...not even with a phone call to HO.

So yes, you can enter everything in your P3 show with no issue.

Related to Submitting a Show Without Finalizing: Questions Answered

What are the benefits of submitting a show without finalizing?

Submitting a show without finalizing allows you to secure a date on the calendar and start inviting guests without having to commit to a final guest list or purchase. This gives you more time to plan and prepare for the show and can potentially increase the number of attendees.

How do I submit a show without finalizing?

To submit a show without finalizing, simply select the option to "Submit a Show Without Finalizing" when entering your show details in the consultant's website. This will reserve the date on the calendar and allow you to start inviting guests.

Can I still earn host rewards if I submit a show without finalizing?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards if you submit a show without finalizing. As long as your show reaches the minimum sales requirement and is finalized within the designated time frame, you and your host will still receive the host rewards.

What happens if I need to cancel a show that was submitted without finalizing?

If you need to cancel a show that was submitted without finalizing, simply contact your host and let them know. You can also cancel the show on the consultant's website. Keep in mind that the host may be disappointed, so it's important to have open communication and offer to reschedule the show if possible.

Is there a deadline for finalizing a show that was submitted without finalizing?

Yes, there is a deadline for finalizing a show that was submitted without finalizing. This deadline is typically 10 days before the show date, but it may vary depending on your consultant's policies. Be sure to check with your consultant for the exact deadline for your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
skaugchef