• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitted Show Not Appearing - What's Going On?

In summary, when a submitted show does not appear on the website, it could be due to technical errors, ongoing review and approval process, or being submitted too close to the show date. It typically takes 1-2 business days for a show to be reviewed and approved. Once a show has been approved and added to the website, it cannot be edited. All submitted shows go through a review process before being added to the website. Shows that have already taken place cannot be added to the website. It is recommended to reach out to a consultant or customer service for further assistance.
Jennie4PC
This afternoon I tried to submit a show and it said it needed a product update and it wqas going to do it well it never worked and my DH knows how to fix it but when I look at the reports it is saying that it has been sent but when you look at the page that shows all your hostesses it says that it was not sent. Does anyone know why it is doing that?

Mine did the same thing. I went to send two tonight and as it was sending it showed 'must do product update' but mine DID start doing it (and stopped sending the show) so when it was done (quick with highspeed) I went and looked in the find a show section and it showed not sent, so I sent it again and no problems - that I know of ;) :)

I had to update mine again before I sent my last show. I guess it had to do with the guest/host specials.

Related to Submitted Show Not Appearing - What's Going On?

1. Why isn't my submitted show appearing on the website?

There could be a few reasons for this. It's possible that there was a technical error during the submission process. It's also possible that the show is still in the process of being reviewed and approved by our team. Additionally, if the show was submitted close to the date of the show, it may not have been able to be added in time. We recommend reaching out to your consultant or our customer service team for further assistance.

2. How long does it typically take for a submitted show to appear on the website?

This can vary depending on the volume of submissions and the time of year. Generally, it takes 1-2 business days for a show to be reviewed and approved. If it has been longer than this, please reach out to your consultant or our customer service team for further assistance.

3. Can I make changes to my submitted show after it has been approved?

Unfortunately, once a show has been approved and added to the website, it cannot be edited. We suggest reaching out to your consultant to see if any changes can be made on their end.

4. Will my submitted show automatically appear on the website?

No, all submitted shows go through a review process before being added to the website. This is to ensure that all shows meet our guidelines and policies.

5. Can I submit a show that has already passed?

Unfortunately, we cannot add shows to the website that have already taken place. We recommend submitting your show as soon as possible to ensure it can be added in time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
3RingChef