• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Parchment Paper or Wax Paper Better for Rolling Dough at a Kids' Workshop?

In summary, "Stupid Question #9934923097347" is a term used to refer to a question that may be considered silly or obvious. It is often used to dismiss or mock a question, and the number following it is used to differentiate between different "stupid questions." However, it is always okay to ask questions, even if they may seem silly, as asking questions is an important part of learning. If someone asks you a "stupid question," it is important to be patient and answer politely, as everyone has different levels of knowledge and understanding. It is also acceptable to ask "Stupid Question #9934923097347" to a Pampered Chef consultant, as they are always happy to answer any questions about
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
At my Kids in the Kitchen Workshop I'm going to give each kid a small ball of dough and let them roll it out with the Baker's Roller and then punch out their cookies. Would it be fine to do this on Parchment Paper or do I need wax paper?

Parchment should work just fine.

I like the post title! Ha! Ha!

I also think the Parchment will work. If you have a pastry mat, that would be a good thing to take also.

I use parchment to cut out the circles for the Taffy Apple Tartlets all the time...I want to get the Pastry Mat, but given my current budget that has to stay on my "wish list" for now. :)

Hi there! It's great to hear that you are hosting a Kids in the Kitchen Workshop - what a fun and interactive way to get children involved in cooking! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that either parchment paper or wax paper would work well for rolling out the dough and punching out the cookies. However, I would recommend using parchment paper as it is non-stick and makes for easy clean-up. Plus, our Baker's Roller works great on parchment paper! Have a great workshop and happy baking!

What is "Stupid Question #9934923097347"?

"Stupid Question #9934923097347" is not a specific question, but rather a placeholder used to refer to a question that may be considered silly or obvious.

Why is it called "Stupid Question #9934923097347"?

The term "stupid question" is often used as a way to dismiss or mock a question that may seem obvious or unnecessary. The number following it is simply a way to differentiate between different "stupid questions."

Is it okay to ask "Stupid Question #9934923097347"?

Yes, it is always okay to ask questions, even if they may seem silly or obvious. Asking questions is an important part of learning and gaining knowledge.

What should I do if someone asks me "Stupid Question #9934923097347"?

If someone asks you a question that you consider to be "stupid," it is important to be patient and answer the question politely. Everyone has different levels of knowledge and understanding, and it is important to create a safe and respectful environment for asking questions.

Can I ask "Stupid Question #9934923097347" to a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can ask any question, including "Stupid Question #9934923097347," to a Pampered Chef consultant. Our consultants are always happy to answer any questions you may have about our products or business opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • mom2leelee