• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stuffing Recipes: What to Put Inside?

In summary, traditional ingredients for stuffing include bread cubes, onions, celery, sage, thyme, and chicken broth. You can also use alternative grains like quinoa or rice, or vegetables like sweet potatoes or butternut squash. To prevent dryness, use enough liquid, cover with foil while baking, and add in melted butter or olive oil. You can prepare stuffing ahead of time and make it more flavorful by using different herbs and spices, bread types, and additional ingredients like bacon or dried fruits.
leannvv
What do you stick in them? Does anyone have any recipes to share?

Here is a recipe that I LOVE!

Attachments

• North Stars.doc
    24 KB · Views: 388
Great things!You can do so many things with the tubes.

I think my favorite is more for summer time...Cut off both ends of a watermelon, and slide the tube through the center. Then, push out the melon, and slice. Great if you have the other shapes than what's currently available.

Also, I've heard that pumpkin, zucchini, etc., breads are awesome in them, but I haven't tried.

I like to do a Pillsbury French bread loaf, slice it really thin, and then toast the slices with [olive oil, garlic, cheese, or fill in the blank] for dipping, spreading, etc.

HTH!

Here is a flyer on uses for the bread tubes.

Attachments

• Bread Tube Recipes.doc
    32.5 KB · Views: 406
PERFECT! Thank you!

Thanks for posting all of the recipes!

I have a few more bread tube idea's .. not mine mind ya I just found them well somewhere :) ~tiffany p

Attachments

• Bread Tubes Ideas- Recipes Pamphlet.doc
    68.5 KB · Views: 5,918
  • bread tube1.doc
    87 KB · Views: 382
Hi there! As a pampered chef consultant, I have a few favorite stuffing recipes that I would love to share with you. When it comes to what to put inside, I like to use a combination of bread cubes, diced vegetables (such as celery, onion, and carrots), herbs (like sage, thyme, and rosemary), and some type of protein (such as sausage, bacon, or chopped nuts). I also like to add a bit of chicken or vegetable broth to keep the stuffing moist.One of my go-to recipes is a classic sage and sausage stuffing. I start by browning some sausage in a pan and then adding in diced onion, celery, and carrots. Once those are softened, I mix in some bread cubes and herbs, and then pour in a bit of chicken broth. I let it all cook together for a few minutes until the bread is nice and soft. This stuffing is always a hit at my family's Thanksgiving dinner!Another delicious option is a mushroom and herb stuffing. I start by sautéing some diced mushrooms with butter and garlic. Then I mix in some bread cubes, herbs, and chicken broth. This stuffing has a rich and savory flavor that pairs well with any main dish.I hope these recipes give you some inspiration for your next stuffing creation. Happy cooking!

Related to Stuffing Recipes: What to Put Inside?

1. What are some traditional ingredients to put in stuffing?

Some traditional ingredients for stuffing include bread cubes, onions, celery, sage, thyme, and chicken broth. You can also add in other ingredients like apples, cranberries, sausage, or nuts for added flavor and texture.

2. Can I make stuffing without using bread?

Yes, you can make stuffing without using bread. You can use a variety of grains like quinoa, rice, or couscous, or even cauliflower rice for a gluten-free option. You can also use cubed sweet potatoes or butternut squash for a low-carb alternative.

3. How do I keep my stuffing from getting too dry?

To prevent your stuffing from becoming too dry, make sure to use enough liquid, such as chicken or vegetable broth, when mixing all the ingredients together. You can also cover the stuffing with foil while baking to trap in the moisture. Another tip is to add in some melted butter or olive oil to the mixture.

4. Can I prepare my stuffing ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare your stuffing ahead of time. You can assemble all the ingredients and store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 24 hours before baking. You can also freeze the stuffing for up to a month and bake it straight from the freezer.

5. How do I make my stuffing more flavorful?

To make your stuffing more flavorful, you can add in different herbs and spices, such as rosemary, parsley, or garlic. You can also use different types of bread, like cornbread or sourdough, for a different flavor profile. Adding in some bacon, sausage, or dried fruits can also enhance the flavor of your stuffing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sjoneschef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • otisbg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • doughmama