• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stuck in a Predicament: What to Do?

In summary, the speaker has been approached by a fellow soccer mom to do a combined open house for their respective businesses. They originally agreed to split the benefits if their customers ordered from them. However, the other consultant now wants all the benefits for herself, causing conflict and frustration for the speaker. The speaker's husband also believes the other consultant should have compensated for the work the speaker put into promoting the open house. The speaker is unsure of how to handle the situation and does not want to confront the other consultant.
Jennie4PC
I have gotten myself into a huge predicament and I honestly dont know what to do.
Here is the story. One of my soccer moms sells homemade gourmet and she called me and talked to me about doing a combined open house. I told her I was leary because the last one I did was a HUGE flop. Well we started talking more and I decided to do it and when we decided to do it the deal was if my customers ordered PC from me I would get the show benefits and if her customers ordered from her she would get the show benefits so I would have been submitting 2 seperate shows if they qualified. I went to TOH and gave out about 200 invites to the open house last week sent out 100 invites my self and emailed 200 customers. Well the other consultant asked me what I wanted to do about our combined customers since we knew we had a few of them. I suggested splitting those orders in 1/2 but now she wants all the PC benefits from the open house and I would get all the benefits from Homemade Gournmet. I told her this morning I didnt really want to do it that way because now I cant do my open house in Nov. (which I always do one then) Plus my DH thinks she should have given me some money for the booth at TOH since I passed out all the invites. My thinking honestly is if she wanted all the PC benefits then she should have hosted her own show. I dont know what to do I hate confrentaion. My thinking also is if I have to deliver my friends orders I should get the benefits. I am being out of line?? I am just so frusterated about this whole thing. And the open house is toight.

If you had a prior deal set, you guys should stick to that. Let her know you made a deal before you did all this work and you prefer to stick with it.I can't get your whole story here but seems like she wants to take advantage of you and get a lot for nothing...

I do not think that you are being out of line. If you agreed to the original terms then she is out of line for expecting you to change them if you are not in agreement.

1. What is "Stuck in a Predicament: What to Do?"

"Stuck in a Predicament: What to Do?" is a cookbook offered by Pampered Chef that provides easy and delicious recipes for when you find yourself in a tough situation, such as unexpected guests or limited time to cook.

2. What types of recipes are included in "Stuck in a Predicament: What to Do?"

The cookbook includes a variety of recipes that are quick and easy to make, using simple ingredients that can be found in most kitchens. These include appetizers, entrees, sides, and desserts.

3. Are the recipes in "Stuck in a Predicament: What to Do?" suitable for beginners?

Yes, the recipes in this cookbook are designed to be easy and accessible for all cooking levels. They also include step-by-step instructions and helpful tips for success.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef products to make the recipes in "Stuck in a Predicament: What to Do?"

Absolutely! Many of the recipes in this cookbook are specifically created to be made with Pampered Chef products, making them even easier and more convenient to prepare.

5. Is "Stuck in a Predicament: What to Do?" available in digital format?

Yes, in addition to a physical cookbook, "Stuck in a Predicament: What to Do?" is available as an e-book for those who prefer a digital version. This allows for easy access and storage on your electronic devices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sailorsarah
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • Kasper2010
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies