• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Street Bazaar: Asian/Indian Themed Craft Fair - Snacks, Set-Up, and Table Ideas!

In summary, the asian/indian themed craft/fair bazaar is having an exhibit of the artist's work. The girlfriend is an artist and she is looking for ideas for snacks and table set up. There are two long tables with bright colors and white table cloths. One table is for the art and the other table has food and drink.
ChefBurke
Silver Member
Ok so I have been invited to set up a booth at a craft/fair bazaar that is having an asian/indian theme.. my boyfriend is an AMAZING artist(if anyone would like to inquire about pricing for drawings, protraits,comic drawings let me know!) Anyway.. I wanted to get these peoples attention! Any idea of some snack(not too expensive) of something I can have to sample & what kind of set up & recipes I can print on cards to hand out. Any table ideas?? Indian/Asian theme..
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ideadefinitely something with the Asian seasoning!

Have you tried the Oriental Vegetable Pizza or Asian Lettuce rolls from the All The Best cookbook? The lettuce rolls are made from Ramen, so would be really cheap! PM me if you need/want the recipes!

DISPLAY IDEAS TOO...

Indian - anything with a chutney, curry. Asian - so much to choose from; Dim Sum & Then Some from 2 years ago, countless items in cookbook.

EZ 'Asian' Dip for veggies, pretzel sticks...
1/2 cup mayonnaise (lite is OK)
1/2 cup sour cream (lite is OK)
1 tablespoon Asian Seasoning Mix
1 teaspoon soy sauce

I'd suggest two long tables...going to a fabric store and checking their remnants for anything silky in a red, gold, black, turquoise, and maybe something in a simple white - look over in the vinyl tablecloth area, too. Put the bright colors under some WHITE simple additions or any of our White products - any and all Chilzanne, food chopper, batter bowl & lid, UltMandoline, collander and bowl set, etc... On another long table opposite, get a white table cloth ($2-3 for easy plastic one at party supply place) and put clear and stainless steel items on it. Put tissue or artificial flowers (amazing what you can find at the dollar store - pull the blossoms off and you're good to go!) corresponding to the colors on your other table inside the clear bowls - batter bowls, food prep bowls, salad strainer. You can put some of the artificial blossoms around on the table, and POOF - you're good to go.

You'll want some height to get your booth to stand out. I invested in a Baker's rack (check craigslist.com for your area) but you can do a lot with stacking the stainless steel bowl set on the close-lidded one under it, same with the collander and bowl set - collanders upside down, bowls right side up with lids.

Potstickers with Sweet asian Dipping Sauce...good warm or cold and they are SOOOOOOO yummy!

Hi there! Congratulations on being invited to set up a booth at the craft/fair bazaar with an Asian/Indian theme. That sounds like a great opportunity to showcase your pampered chef products. As for snack ideas, why not try making some delicious and easy-to-prepare appetizers like vegetable spring rolls or chicken satay skewers with a peanut sauce? These are both popular Asian dishes that are sure to catch people's attention and leave them wanting more.As for your table setup, you can incorporate some traditional Indian/Asian elements like colorful fabrics, lanterns, and maybe even a small bamboo plant. This will help create a visually appealing and cohesive theme for your booth. Don't forget to have some recipe cards printed out for the snacks you are sampling, as well as some other popular Indian/Asian dishes that can be made with your pampered chef products.Lastly, don't forget to promote your boyfriend's amazing art skills! You can display some of his work at your booth and offer custom portrait and comic drawing services. This will not only add a unique touch to your booth but also attract more customers.Hope these ideas help with your booth setup. Good luck at the bazaar! Happy cooking and creating.

1. What is Street Bazaar?

Street Bazaar is a special event where Pampered Chef consultants set up booths in their local communities to showcase and sell our products. It's a fun and interactive way to shop and learn about our kitchen tools and cooking tips.

2. When is Street Bazaar?

The date and time of Street Bazaar varies depending on the location and the consultant hosting the event. You can check with your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website for upcoming Street Bazaar events in your area.

3. Can anyone attend Street Bazaar?

Yes, Street Bazaar is open to the public and anyone is welcome to attend. It's a great opportunity to discover new products and get hands-on demonstrations from our consultants.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts at Street Bazaar?

Our consultants may offer special promotions or discounts at their Street Bazaar booths, but it varies from event to event. You can always ask your consultant about any current deals or promotions.

5. Can I become a consultant at Street Bazaar?

While Street Bazaar is a great way to connect with our consultants and learn about the Pampered Chef business, it is not a recruitment event. If you're interested in becoming a consultant, you can contact your local consultant or visit our website for more information on joining our team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefmom
  • dawn424383
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Rachel
  • ashleypc