• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stream Now: Watch "If You Want to Watch It" Online - Reflector 22444

In summary, "If You Want to Watch It" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows customers to browse and purchase cooking videos from top chefs and food bloggers. It is accessible to anyone with a Pampered Chef account and currently has over 100 cooking videos available, with new content constantly being added. The videos feature a variety of recipes and techniques that can be used with a range of Pampered Chef products and can be watched on any device with internet access.
Re: inaugurationThanks, I am heading to work and wanted to see the rest!

Re: inaugurationI've been watching all morning. What a great ceremony it has been.

Re: inaugurationI haven't always been a huge fan or Obama, but I have to say, his inaugural speech made me feel hopeful. As Americans we will make it through everything.

Hi there! Thank you for your interest in watching our cooking show online. Here is a link to the live stream of our show: http://mfile.akamai.com/12904/live/reflector:22444.asx. We hope you enjoy the show and get inspired to try out some new recipes with our amazing products. Happy cooking!

1. What is "If You Want to Watch It"?

"If You Want to Watch It" is a new feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows customers to browse and purchase cooking videos from top chefs and food bloggers.

2. Can anyone access "If You Want to Watch It"?

Yes, anyone with a Pampered Chef account can access "If You Want to Watch It" and purchase cooking videos. If you do not have an account, you can easily create one for free on our website.

3. How many cooking videos are available on "If You Want to Watch It"?

Currently, there are over 100 cooking videos available on "If You Want to Watch It" and we are constantly adding new content from top chefs and food bloggers.

4. Are the cooking videos on "If You Want to Watch It" only for specific Pampered Chef products?

No, the cooking videos on "If You Want to Watch It" feature a variety of recipes and techniques that can be used with a range of Pampered Chef products, as well as with other kitchen tools.

5. Can I watch the cooking videos on "If You Want to Watch It" on any device?

Yes, the cooking videos on "If You Want to Watch It" are available to watch on any device with internet access, including computers, smartphones, and tablets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gaddischef
Replies
Views
pampered1224