• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Strawberry Slap-Your-Mama-Margaritas?

In summary, to make Strawberry Slap-Your-Mama-Margaritas, you will need strawberries, tequila, lime juice, triple sec, simple syrup, and ice. The strawberries should be washed, hulled, and sliced before adding them to the blender. You can use frozen strawberries, but make sure to thaw them before blending. If desired, you can substitute tequila with vodka or rum. These margaritas can also be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge until ready to serve, just give them a quick stir before serving.
cookin to the top
Gold Member
I read in another thread that the only ingredient changed from the original recipe is one strawberry soda and one 7-up (instead of two 7-ups). Question: do you use salt around the rim of the glass? Sugar? I'd like to make these tonight....

I guess no one knows... I'll play it safe and use nothing. Thanks anyway!

I use strawberry mix instead of the limeade. Leave everything the same. Typically at a bar you would get a sugar rimmed glass w/ strawberry.

You know what might be good on the rim? Our new vanilla sprinkles, oh wait, those are in May only. The lemon ones might not be too bad with it either.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that our recipes are carefully crafted to provide the best possible flavor and experience. In this particular recipe, the substitution of one strawberry soda and one 7-up adds a refreshing twist to the drink. As for the rim of the glass, I recommend using a combination of both salt and sugar for a balanced and delicious taste. Happy cooking!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Strawberry Slap-Your-Mama-Margaritas?

To make Strawberry Slap-Your-Mama-Margaritas, you will need strawberries, tequila, lime juice, triple sec, simple syrup, and ice.

2. How do I prepare the strawberries for the margaritas?

The strawberries should be washed, hulled, and sliced before adding them to the blender.

3. Can I use frozen strawberries for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen strawberries, but make sure to thaw them before blending.

4. Can I substitute the tequila with another type of alcohol?

Yes, you can substitute tequila with vodka or rum for a different flavor profile.

5. Can I make these margaritas ahead of time?

Yes, you can make a large batch of the margaritas ahead of time and store them in the fridge until ready to serve. Just give them a quick stir before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • krahema
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • krahema
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies