1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Strange question

1. if you remain inactive for a year, and then start back up again, does that mess up your previous recruiter's stats (ie:2 recruits=future director)?

if so, is that why they won't let you just switch recruiters?

i'm sorry if i'm confusing everyone.. i've got so much swirling in my brain right now..

thanks

Oct 25, 2005
  2. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

I don't know why they don't allow you to switch recruiters/directors. I do know that you'd no longer be under that recruiter/director if you are inactive for over a year. It would be like you're starting fresh if you sign up under someone else.

So, yes, you would no longer be under that person and if that means she's left with one recruit, then she'd no longer be a future director.

Oct 25, 2005
  3. Pampered Zoe

Pampered Zoe Member

They won't let you switch?

I am so sorry to hear that! I don't know the answer to your current question, I'll ask around...

Oct 25, 2005
  4. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

yes it does mess up the stats...one of the directors in my cluster used to be a senior director or something, but because one of her directors stopped selling, she is only a director again...I was so sad to hear that!

5. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

Once you go inactive you lose everything the recruits and you start back at $0.00 and that is even if you go inactive for 2 months then start back up again.

Oct 25, 2005
  6. pchefinski

pchefinski Advanced Member

doesn't it have to be active recruits to count for the promotions? if you're inactive, and she's a future director, then she already has 2 active recruits under her, no? so, you wouldn't really mess her up there--you'd just hold her back one recruit when she's working toward director.

Oct 25, 2005
  7. I take it HO didn't let you change recruiters? That is just terrible if you ask me!!

When a recruit goes inactive, yes the recruiter can lose their status.

BY NO MEANS SHOULD THIS MAKE YOU FEEL GUITLY!! IF it is better for YOU to stay inactive for a year, then DO IT!! I apologize if this sounds harsh, but pushy and disrepect of others peoples feelings are not good leadership skills.

Do what is right for you! Wait and have peace of mind that you have everyone here cheering for you to get the leadership that you need.

GOOD LUCK AND HANG IN THERE :)

Oct 25, 2005
  8. fruit76loop

fruit76loop Veteran Member Gold Member

When you go inactive, you are still on your recruiters team. You have to stay inactive for 12 months, then you can resign and buy the kit again.

The home office will not let anyone change recruiters or directors. It is company policy.

Oct 27, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted