• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Straight-Bottomed Crinkle Cutter?

In summary, a straight-bottomed crinkle cutter is a kitchen tool used for creating decorative wavy slices of produce. It can be used by applying gentle pressure and a back-and-forth motion. It is most commonly used for firm fruits and vegetables and should be cleaned with warm soapy water or in the dishwasher. The Pampered Chef version has a sharp blade, comfortable handle, and a straight bottom edge for clean cuts and better grip.
chefjk
Anyone have a straight-bottomed crinkle cutter they'd like to sell? I have a client who just does not want the rounded bottom but is willing to pay current price for the old one.

I'll have to look out in the garage, but I think I got one last year in one of the surprise boxes from conference. I'll look tomorrow and let you know for sure.

Okay, I just checked and I did get 2 of them from the surprise boxes at last year's conference. Contact me at [email protected]

1. What is the purpose of a straight-bottomed crinkle cutter?

A straight-bottomed crinkle cutter is a kitchen tool used for creating wavy or crinkle-cut slices of fruits and vegetables. It adds a decorative touch to food presentation and can also help create more surface area for sauces or toppings to adhere to.

2. How do I use a straight-bottomed crinkle cutter?

To use a straight-bottomed crinkle cutter, simply hold the handle and run the blade over the surface of the produce, applying gentle pressure. You can also use a back-and-forth motion to create a more defined crinkle pattern.

3. Can a straight-bottomed crinkle cutter be used for all types of produce?

While a straight-bottomed crinkle cutter can be used for a variety of produce, it is most commonly used for firm fruits and vegetables such as carrots, potatoes, and cucumbers. It may not be as effective on softer produce like tomatoes.

4. How do I clean a straight-bottomed crinkle cutter?

To clean a straight-bottomed crinkle cutter, simply wash it with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly. It is also dishwasher safe for convenience.

5. What makes a Pampered Chef straight-bottomed crinkle cutter unique?

Pampered Chef's straight-bottomed crinkle cutter features a sharp stainless steel blade and a comfortable handle for easy use. It also has a straight bottom edge, which allows for a clean cut and prevents the produce from slipping during use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • cmdtrgd