• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Still Chuckle When I See This....

In summary, "Still Chuckle When I See This...." is a popular recipe collection from Pampered Chef that features humorous and nostalgic recipes that are easy to follow and perfect for all levels of cooking experience. The ingredients for these recipes are simple and can be found at most grocery stores, and they can also be modified to fit different dietary restrictions. Each recipe has been tested and reviewed by both the team and customers.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
I still chuckle at this poor person trying to sell these Season's Best saying that they are worth $10 each!

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/for/2687295958.html

Karen

some sucker might believe that, anyone who knows anything about PC will know the retail value.

He or she may actually get the price asking. These are out of date, early 1990's cookbooks. I actually sold the first Round Up From The Heart cookie mold to a P.C. consultant who said she would pay $350 for it. I mailed it as quick as I could before she changed her mind!

Karen

Karen Weber said:
He or she may actually get the price asking. These are out of date, early 1990's cookbooks. I actually sold the first Round Up From The Heart cookie mold to a P.C. consultant who said she would pay $350 for it. I mailed it as quick as I could before she changed her mind!

Karen

I would have been running to the post office, too!

I see this post all the time on Craigslist too... I'm in Southern MN as well and this one always pops up..I just shake my head thinking "yeah right..."

Just for giggles I e-mailed the person to tell them I was at a party today and those books have always been a $1. Why the $10 value on each? I can not wait to see the reply! And no, I did not use my business e-mail address. pampered1224 would have been a dead give away.

Related to Still Chuckle When I See This....

What is "Still Chuckle When I See This...."?

"Still Chuckle When I See This...." is a popular recipe collection from Pampered Chef that features humorous and nostalgic recipes that are sure to make you smile.

Who can use "Still Chuckle When I See This...." recipes?

Anyone can use the "Still Chuckle When I See This...." recipes! They are easy to follow and perfect for any level of cooking experience.

Are the ingredients for these recipes hard to find?

No, the ingredients for these recipes are simple and can be found at most grocery stores. Some may even be pantry staples that you already have on hand.

Can I modify the recipes in "Still Chuckle When I See This...." to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, many of the recipes in "Still Chuckle When I See This...." can be modified to fit different dietary restrictions. Just make sure to read the recipe thoroughly and make adjustments as needed.

Are there any reviews or ratings for the recipes in "Still Chuckle When I See This...."?

Yes, each recipe in "Still Chuckle When I See This...." has been tested and reviewed by our team and customers. You can find ratings and reviews on our website or in the recipe collection itself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies