• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Really? We Sold Sb Cookbooks for $10???

In summary, the "Really? We Sold Sb Cookbooks for $10???" cookbook is available for purchase for $10 and you can buy multiple copies at the discounted price. This offer is only available for a limited time, so act fast! The cookbook includes a variety of delicious recipes for all occasions and can be purchased online or through a Pampered Chef party.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
I just had to laugh at this posting here in MN. This is the third time that this person has posted this.....no wonder they aren't selling!!

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/for/2410480905.html

Karen

HAHA..nice..I would be tempted to send her a message and tell her that she has a misprint and that she accidentally put a 0 after the $1. So that that would change her total as well to $27. LOL.

I'd totally send her a message. That's hilarious!

What is the price of the "Really? We Sold Sb Cookbooks for $10???" cookbook?

The "Really? We Sold Sb Cookbooks for $10???" cookbook is sold for $10.

Can I purchase multiple copies of the cookbook at the discounted price?

Yes, you can purchase multiple copies of the cookbook at the discounted price of $10 each.

Is the discounted price only available for a limited time?

Yes, the discounted price of $10 is only available for a limited time. Be sure to take advantage of this deal before it ends!

What recipes are included in the "Really? We Sold Sb Cookbooks for $10???" cookbook?

The "Really? We Sold Sb Cookbooks for $10???" cookbook includes a variety of delicious and easy-to-follow recipes for every occasion, including appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and more.

Can I purchase the cookbook online or do I have to attend a Pampered Chef party?

You can purchase the "Really? We Sold Sb Cookbooks for $10???" cookbook online or through a Pampered Chef party. The choice is yours!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
akggirl
  • scottcooks