• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stay Updated: June Consultant News Not Yet Released - Find Out Why!

In summary, "Stay Updated: June Consultant News Not Yet Released" is a monthly newsletter for Pampered Chef consultants that contains important updates and tips. The June edition is typically released in the last week of May, but may be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances. Previous editions can be accessed on the Pampered Chef website. The delay of the June edition could be due to various reasons, but the team is working to release it as soon as possible. To stay updated, regularly check your email and the Pampered Chef website, follow Pampered Chef on social media, and reach out to your upline or the support team for any urgent updates or questions.
pkd09
Silver Member
No June Consultant News yet...wonder what is going on. We usually can access this by now.

There is another post on here that someone did that addresses this issue. The way it is done it different. Do a search and I am sure you will find it. I will look and post it here if I have time.

It shows up on CC because I am a director, so I thought it would be easier for me to find it than for you to search and search!!

gilliandanielle said:
It shows up on CC because I am a director, so I thought it would be easier for me to find it than for you to search and search!!

Yep, guess that's a perk you have now! Did I see on another thread that you are thinking of leaving PC? I did not read the whole thread, just saw where someone asked you that.

It has the "kcn" in it, rather than the usual "cn". That's why I couldn't find it. Duh!

AJPratt said:
It has the "kcn" in it, rather than the usual "cn".
It was probably named by a long time employee who, on auto-pilot, named it the old way.
Heck, I still call it the "KCN" when I talk to people.

Mine arrived in today's mail.

Thank you all.:)

Related to Stay Updated: June Consultant News Not Yet Released - Find Out Why!

1. What is "Stay Updated: June Consultant News Not Yet Released"?

"Stay Updated: June Consultant News Not Yet Released" is a monthly newsletter that is sent to all Pampered Chef consultants. It contains important updates, announcements, and tips to help consultants run their business more effectively.

2. When will the June edition of "Stay Updated" be released?

The June edition of "Stay Updated" is typically released in the last week of May. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, the release date may be delayed. Please keep an eye on your email for updates.

3. Can I access previous editions of "Stay Updated"?

Yes, you can access previous editions of "Stay Updated" by visiting the Pampered Chef website and logging into your consultant account. From there, you can access all past editions of the newsletter.

4. Why is the June edition of "Stay Updated" not yet released?

There may be a variety of reasons why the June edition of "Stay Updated" is not yet released. This could include last-minute updates or changes, technical difficulties, or unexpected delays. Rest assured, our team is working hard to get the newsletter released as soon as possible.

5. How can I make sure I don't miss any updates if the June edition is delayed?

To ensure you don't miss any important updates, make sure to regularly check your email and the Pampered Chef consultant website. You can also follow Pampered Chef on social media for any updates or announcements. Additionally, you can reach out to your upline or the Pampered Chef support team for any urgent updates or questions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Robynchefcanada
  • Lilamyw3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • AlowayFamily