• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Starting a Show: Overcome Your Fear of the Beginning

In summary, the presenter is new to PC shows and does not know what to say to start the show off. They suggest looking at the show outline in RFS and finding some inspiration from the video that came with the kit. They also recommend reading the recipe for success and using all of the other resources that were provided.
ChefAmber
i dont know how to start a show off, what to say at the beginning of the show once it gets going i can go from there but i just dont know what to say to start the show off. :(

thanks amber

Have you looked at the show outline in RFS? I can write more later, but check there first.

How about - I want to thank you all for coming, my name is _____ and I'll be your consultant this evening. I'd also like to thank ____ (host) for having us (small gift) Did anyone bring a friend (small gift)? Has anyone NOT been to a PC show before? Has anyone here hosted a PC show before? Was it easy? Did you get lots free? Before we get started with tonight's recipe, I'd like to go around the room and have you introduce yourselves and tell me your favorite PC product and what you use it for.

Then you can expand on their products if you like, or do that after your demo. Then explain the catalogue, order form etc and either do the specials and booking/recruiting then and head on into your demo, or just finish with the order forms and catalogue, do your demo, and then do your booking and recruiting through out it.

Hope that helps some,

Have you watched the vidoe that came with your kit?

In yoru recipie for success binder their is a section on how to present a kitchen show. That helped me out through my first few shows.. also has cross selling tips in their as well.

kcjodih said:
How about - I want to thank you all for coming, my name is _____ and I'll be your consultant this evening. I'd also like to thank ____ (host) for having us (small gift) Did anyone bring a friend (small gift)? Has anyone NOT been to a PC show before? Has anyone here hosted a PC show before? Was it easy? Did you get lots free? Before we get started with tonight's recipe, I'd like to go around the room and have you introduce yourselves and tell me your favorite PC product and what you use it for.

Then you can expand on their products if you like, or do that after your demo. Then explain the catalogue, order form etc and either do the specials and booking/recruiting then and head on into your demo, or just finish with the order forms and catalogue, do your demo, and then do your booking and recruiting through out it.

Hope that helps some,

Well I think jodi summed it up pretty well.

It helped me to bring an outline to my shows. I still do, just don't refer to it as often as I used to. I think, for me, having an outline was great. I had one with how to start my show, to reminding me to wash me hands before the recipe. I forget alot and the outline was often a lifesaver!

All of the advice offered here is very good but CALL YOUR DIRECTOR!! That is what she's there for - to guide you! Also, read your recipe for success and use all the other resources that you got in your kit!! It shows you and gives you the words! The theme folder gives you 3 different scripts all spelled out (that't the tri-fold Dine Out at Home).

We are here to help you all you need but your best resource is your director and your PC materials. USE THEM!!!

Related to Starting a Show: Overcome Your Fear of the Beginning

1. How do I overcome my fear of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

The best way to overcome your fear is to remind yourself that hosting a show is simply sharing your love for Pampered Chef products with your friends and family. Also, remember that your Pampered Chef consultant will be there to support and guide you every step of the way.

2. What do I need to prepare before hosting a show?

Before hosting a show, you will need to invite your guests, determine a date and time, and decide on a location. You should also familiarize yourself with the Pampered Chef products and create a list of the items you would like to showcase during the show.

3. How many guests should I invite to my show?

The recommended number of guests for a Pampered Chef show is 10-12. This size ensures that everyone can actively participate and have a chance to ask questions or try out products. However, you can also have a smaller or larger group depending on your preference.

4. Can I host a show online?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to host a show online. This is a great option for those who are unable to host an in-person show or have friends and family who live far away. Your consultant can help you set up and plan your online show.

5. What are the benefits of hosting a show with Pampered Chef?

Hosting a show with Pampered Chef not only allows you to earn free and discounted products, but it also gives you the opportunity to connect with friends and family, learn new cooking tips and recipes, and have a fun and memorable experience. Additionally, as a host, you can also earn rewards for every guest who books their own show with your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cjromero
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tad
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci