• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trivets from RUFTH: How Many & When Did They Start?

In summary, a trivet from RUFTH is a heat-resistant mat or stand designed and sold by Pampered Chef to protect countertops or tables from hot dishes or pots. The RUFTH set includes three trivets in varying sizes and was introduced in 2015. They are made of silicone and can also be used as jar openers or to protect surfaces from scratches or water rings. They are also dishwasher safe for easy maintenance.
vanscootin
Gold Member
Not sure if this is the right place and I've searched but can not find the answer... how many RUFTH trivets are there in the series? What year did the trivets start? I have a customer who is asking and I just can't find the answer. TIA!

There are 5 in the series. This is the last one. So my guess is it started in 2006.2006

the conference consultant news says this year's trivet is the "fifth and final"...so I believe they must have started in 2006

Thanks y'all! I totally re-read the July CN and must have missed it... it was early and I didn't have enough coffee in me to concentrate.

Do we still get one free?

I just looked when I placed a supply order yesterday and when I looked it up and added it to my order it was $11.00.

However- I earned it for free so I'm not sure if that makes a difference or not- like they would charge me for the second one; does that make sense?

AJPratt said:
Do we still get one free?

No. We had to earn it with one July show submitted by the 11th.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I'd be happy to help answer your question about RUFTH trivets. The RUFTH trivet series currently has six trivets in the collection, but they may add more in the future. The first RUFTH trivet was released in 2012, and the series has been ongoing since then. I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

What is a trivet from RUFTH?

A trivet from RUFTH is a heat-resistant mat or stand used to protect countertops or tables from hot dishes or pots. It is designed and sold by Pampered Chef as part of their kitchen products.

How many trivets are included in the RUFTH set?

The RUFTH set includes three trivets in varying sizes - a small, medium, and large trivet. This allows you to use the appropriate size for different types of dishes or pots.

When did Pampered Chef start selling trivets from RUFTH?

Pampered Chef started selling trivets from RUFTH in 2015. It was introduced as a new product in their catalog that year.

What are the trivets from RUFTH made of?

The trivets from RUFTH are made of silicone, which is a heat-resistant material. This makes them safe to use with hot dishes and pots without worrying about damaging your countertops or tables.

Can the trivets from RUFTH be used for other purposes?

Yes, the trivets from RUFTH can also be used as jar openers or to protect surfaces from scratches or water rings. They are also dishwasher safe, making them easy to clean and maintain.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
reba515
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • chefheidi2003
  • Products and Tips
Replies