• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stack the Host": A Visual Guide to Pampered Chef Bookings

In summary, "Stack the Host" is a scheduling technique used by Pampered Chef hosts to maximize rewards and free products by booking multiple parties at once. It involves scheduling parties with different hosts during a specific time frame and pooling together the rewards earned. It is recommended to stack a maximum of three parties at once, but more can be stacked if all hosts are comfortable. Parties can also be stacked with hosts in different locations within the same time frame. "Stack the Host" offers hosts the opportunity to earn more rewards, share hosting responsibilities, and reach new customers. To communicate this concept to potential hosts, you can show them the visual guide, share success stories, and offer incentives.
ldanti
Hello all,
I was reading the 118 ways to get pampered chef Bookings and came across #51 "Create a visual for the Host Program by playing "Stack the Host"?
I love visuals and would love to know what this is.
thanks again
Lorraine

I believe that is the game where you stack products on the hosts lap.

Example: These are the items you could have for free if you hosted a $500 show, then stack them on the hostesses lap.

OOOOh,
thank you I really love visuals sounds like it would work!

This works really well when you have a past host at your show, and you can stack all of the items that she got at her show - and then tell about what she can also get that evening as well!

Hi Lorraine,

Thank you for your interest in the "Stack the Host" game! It's a fun and interactive way to show your potential host how our host program works and the benefits they can receive by hosting a Pampered Chef party. Essentially, you would use our host program flyer or a stack of cards with the host benefits listed on them. Then, you would ask the potential host to stack them in order of their preference, with the most desirable benefit on top. This not only helps them visualize the benefits, but also allows you to explain each one in more detail and answer any questions they may have. It's a great way to get them excited about hosting a party and increase your bookings. Let me know if you have any other questions or if you'd like me to demonstrate the game for you at your next party! Happy hosting!

Related to Stack the Host": A Visual Guide to Pampered Chef Bookings

1. What is "Stack the Host" and how does it work?

"Stack the Host" is a visual guide to Pampered Chef bookings that helps hosts achieve maximum rewards and free products by booking multiple parties at once. It works by scheduling multiple parties with different hosts during a specific time frame and pooling together the rewards earned from all the parties.

2. How many parties can be stacked at once?

It is recommended to stack a maximum of three parties at once to ensure that each host receives a fair share of the rewards. However, you can stack more parties if all the hosts are comfortable with it.

3. Can I stack parties with different hosts in different locations?

Yes, you can stack parties with different hosts in different locations as long as they are within the same time frame. This can be a great way to reach new customers and expand your network.

4. What are the benefits of "Stack the Host" for hosts?

"Stack the Host" offers hosts the opportunity to earn more rewards and free products by combining the sales from multiple parties. It also allows hosts to share the responsibilities of hosting with others, making it less stressful and more enjoyable.

5. How do I communicate the concept of "Stack the Host" to potential hosts?

You can explain the concept of "Stack the Host" to potential hosts by showing them the visual guide and explaining how it works. You can also share success stories of other hosts who have used this method and achieved great results. Additionally, you can offer incentives or special deals to encourage them to participate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Morri
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jregini
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • timmygrrrl