• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

St. Thomas Ontario... Looking for Consultant

In summary, to become a Pampered Chef consultant in St. Thomas, Ontario, you will need to fill out an online application and receive a starter kit with tools and materials. Benefits of being a consultant include a flexible income, discounted products, and training and support. To host a party, reach out to a local consultant or use the online booking system. Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen products and you can earn extra income through commissions and bonuses by selling them in St. Thomas, Ontario.
Robynchefcanada
If anyone if from St. Thomas or near enough that would be willing to do a party... i have a host's sister who lives there and would like to have a party... message me for more details!!

Sorry I just looked it up and it's very far from my place! I live in Ottawa!CiaoAlexa

Sorry, thats a 3 hour drive for me...a little too far....I am East of Toronto

For those looking - St Thomas is South of London.

Good Luck
Misty

Sorry it's a little too far for me (2.5 hour drive) but she should try looking for a consultant in London Ontario - it's very very close!

Found someone!I found someone.. thanks everyone!

Related to St. Thomas Ontario... Looking for Consultant

What is the process for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant in St. Thomas, Ontario?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant in St. Thomas, Ontario, you will need to first fill out an application online. Once your application is approved, you will receive a starter kit with all the necessary tools and materials to get started. You will also have access to online training and support from your team leader.

What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant in St. Thomas, Ontario?

As a Pampered Chef consultant in St. Thomas, Ontario, you will have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, work from home, and be your own boss. You will also have access to discounted products, exclusive training, and the support of a strong community of consultants.

How do I host a Pampered Chef party in St. Thomas, Ontario?

To host a Pampered Chef party in St. Thomas, Ontario, simply reach out to a local consultant or use our online party booking system. Your consultant will work with you to choose a date, invite guests, and plan the menu for your party. As a host, you can earn free products and discounts based on the sales from your party.

What type of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. Our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. We also offer seasonal and limited edition products throughout the year.

Can I earn extra income by selling Pampered Chef products in St. Thomas, Ontario?

Yes, you can earn extra income by selling Pampered Chef products in St. Thomas, Ontario. As a consultant, you will earn a commission on each sale you make. You can also earn bonuses and incentives based on your sales and team performance. The more you sell, the more you can earn!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janej76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janej76
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies