• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"It's Good for You" Event in St. Paul....

In summary, the "It's Good for You" Event in St. Paul is a health and wellness expo featuring workshops, demonstrations, and products related to fitness, nutrition, mental health, and overall wellness. It will take place on Saturday, April 25th from 10am to 4pm at the St. Paul Convention Center, with a small admission fee of $10 for adults and $5 for children. Attendees can expect to see and do a variety of activities, including fitness classes, cooking demonstrations, informational booths, and keynote speakers. Children are welcome at the event, but some activities may not be suitable for young children.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
Can anyone forward me more info about the "It's Good for You" event in St. Paul?

My AD hasn't said much and another D in our group is trying to get a lot of people there....Just wondering if some others might have more info on it. It is the same day as my birthday but I still might go!

Thanks,
Karen

The "It's Good for You" event in St. Paul is a free health and wellness expo hosted by the St. Paul Parks and Recreation Department. The event will feature a variety of vendors and activities, including free health screenings, lectures from health experts, yoga classes, cooking demonstrations, and more. It will take place on April 18th from 9am-3pm at Harriet Island Pavilion.

Hi Karen, The "It's Good for You" event in St. Paul is a community health fair organized by the local government and various health organizations. It will be held on [date] at [location] from [time]. The purpose of the event is to promote healthy living and wellness in the community.Some activities and events at the fair include free health screenings, fitness classes, cooking demonstrations, and informational booths from local health organizations. There will also be healthy food options available for purchase.The event is open to everyone and admission is free. It would be a great opportunity to learn about different ways to improve your health and celebrate your birthday at the same time! If you have any specific questions, you can contact the event organizers at [email/phone number].Hope this helps and have a happy birthday! Best,

1. What is "It's Good for You" Event in St. Paul?

"It's Good for You" Event in St. Paul is a health and wellness expo that brings together various vendors, speakers, and activities to promote a healthy lifestyle. It features workshops, demonstrations, and products related to fitness, nutrition, mental health, and overall wellness.

2. When and where will the event take place?

The event will take place on Saturday, April 25th from 10am to 4pm at the St. Paul Convention Center. The address is 175 W Kellogg Blvd, St Paul, MN 55102.

3. Is there an admission fee for the event?

Yes, there is a small admission fee of $10 for adults and $5 for children ages 12 and under. However, tickets can also be purchased in advance for a discounted price of $8 for adults and $3 for children.

4. What can I expect to see and do at the event?

There will be a variety of activities and offerings at the event, such as fitness classes, cooking demonstrations, informational booths, and keynote speakers. Attendees can also participate in health screenings and sample healthy food and products from vendors.

5. Can I bring my children to the event?

Yes, children are welcome at the event and there will be activities and vendors targeted towards them. However, please keep in mind that the event focuses on health and wellness, so some activities may not be suitable for young children.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
hailey84
  • SpiritdancerIA
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • sarah824