• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Submitting by Midnight Affect My Super Starter Status for August?

In summary, Super Starter has to be submitted by midnight on the last day of the month in order to get the mid-season items, but the show can still be submitted on the last day of the month if it is $450 or less.
mandydollie
Hi everyone~ I have a question. I am in my SS month three and I'm 440.99 away from hitting my $1250.00. I have a show on August 31st and have asked the host to close that night. What I'm wondering is this...does the show have to be submitted by midnight that night or can I wait and submit it for August on September 1st and have it still count towards my month three of super starter? I know that to get the mid-season products, the show has to be held and submitted by 8/31/06, but is it the same for Super Starter?

Help!

OK... To get any other SS bonuses, or to count towards August sales, I believe that the show would have to be submitted by midnight on the 31st.

that's what I was afraid of. My show is 90 minutes away and in the town that my finace lives. Would be so much easier to just spend the night and submit it on Friday....oh well.... guess i'll be driving back home to get it submitted!

That is correct by Midnight the last day of the month. Maybe you could install PP on your fiance's computer for just this one show.

That would be ideal, but their internet connection is SOOOO slow that I could drive home and have it submitted before their computer even thought about it. But I may send the disc home with him tonight and see if it's a possibility. Thanks for that idea...hadn't thought about that!

jrstephens said:
That is correct by Midnight the last day of the month. Maybe you could install PP on your fiance's computer for just this one show.
That's a great suggestion!

Make sure it is midnight CHICAGO TIME!!!! They are central, so for me in the Mountain Time, it is 11pm.

My internet connection is "as slow as Christmas" and it only takes less than a minute to go thru. I have regular dial up. Hope it works for you! Let us know!

I just talked to my adorable finace and he's going to take the disk home tonight and load it on his computer so that I can stay there and not drive the 90 minutes back. Thanks for that idea!

Your welcome! Glad to help out!

That's right... I'm ahead by I think an hour. I'm so bad at that stuff. I can tell you the time in London, but not Chicago.:rolleyes:

I have to get my shows in by 9pm Alaska time to get to Chicago by midnight!

mandydollie said:
I just talked to my adorable finace and he's going to take the disk home tonight and load it on his computer so that I can stay there and not drive the 90 minutes back. Thanks for that idea!
Make sure he does the updates too so you aren't struggling at the last minute!

Good tip Beth! I would have forgotten that part and then panicked at the last second!

Well i sent the disk home with him this morning so hopefully all will go ok. I'll post on Friday morning and let you all know how it went!

Hey Amanda~ I have been looking for posts of your's. Yeah for SS#3. You are doing so hot right now!!! You are kicking my butt this month!!!!!! Katie

Katie! I need my show Thursday night to be at $450 to even make SS#3. Keep your fingers crossed. August just hasn't been all that great. Although my first show was right around $800 so that was nice.

well girls...Scott installed the program on his computer only to find out that there are no local dial up numbers for him to call to connect to the Pampered Chef and he doesn't have long distance on his phone...so it looks like i'll be making the 90 minute drive back home anyway.

Bummer Amanda! That really stinks, but at least you will hopefully get your MS stuff! Make sure to guilt everyone into making the show get to that level so you don't waste a trip home to enter a less than $450 show!

oh...good thinking... they are a fun bunch so i'll just get them drinking and try and sell, sell, sell!!!!!!

1. What is the theme for this month's SS Month 3?

This month's theme is "Summer Entertaining". We will have a variety of products and recipes that are perfect for hosting summer parties and get-togethers.

2. Can you tell me more about the host special for this month?

Our host special for SS Month 3 is the BBQ Grill Set. It includes a grill brush, tongs, and spatula - all essential tools for grilling during the summer. Hosts can earn this set for free or at a discounted price by hosting a qualifying party.

3. Are there any new products being released this month?

Yes, we have some exciting new products being released for SS Month 3. This includes a new line of outdoor entertaining products such as serving trays, drink dispensers, and outdoor dinnerware.

4. Will there be any exclusive recipes available for this month?

Yes, we will have exclusive recipes available for SS Month 3 that are perfect for summer entertaining. These recipes will showcase our new products and can be found on our website or in our monthly catalog.

5. How long will the SS Month 3 products be available for purchase?

The products for SS Month 3 will be available for purchase from June 1st to June 30th. After that, they will be replaced with new products and a new theme for the following month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Threeboys2lov
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bistrobabs
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • turtle15