• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Square Baker Recipes: Trish in Texas Seeks Ideas

Trish type Square Baker in the files section, there is a little booklet there.Also tell her that anything she currently cooks in a pan or dish that shape is even better in the stone.Raspberry Bars
Trish1953
Silver Member
I have a guest who wants Square Baker Recipes. Does anyone have a booklet or flyer with several on it?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Trish type Square Baker in the files section, there is a little booklet there.

Also tell her that anything she currently cooks in a pan or dish that shape is even better in the stone.

Raspberry Bars

1 cup flour
1/4 c. Powdered sugar
1/2 c. Cold butter
Mix flour and sugar and cut in butter until crumbly. Press into ungreased 9x9 square. Bake at 375F for 15 to 18 minutes, until browned.

1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
Spread jam over warm crust.

4 oz. Cream cheese, softened
2 Tbls. Milk
1 c. White chocolate chips, melted
In small bowl, beat cream cheese, milk and melted chocolate until smooth. Spread carefully over jam layer. Cool completely. Chill until set (1 hour).

3/4 c. Semi-sweet chips
2 Tbls. Shortening
Melt chips and shortening; spread over filling. Chill 10 min. Cut into bars & chill another hour. Store in frig.

Brownies (with Carrot and Spinach)
Created by Jessica Seinfeld
From the book Deceptively Delicious
Makes 12 brownies

Printer-Friendly Version Review This Recipe

These brownies fool everyone! You won't believe how scrumptious they are (or how good they are for you) until you make them yourself. Just don't serve them warm—it's not until they're completely cool that the spinach flavor totally disappears.

INGREDIENTS
• Nonstick cooking spray
• 3 oz. semisweet or bittersweet chocolate
• 1/2 cup carrot puree
• 1/2 cup spinach puree
• 1/2 cup firmly packed light or dark brown sugar
• 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
• 2 Tbsp. trans-fat-free soft tub margarine spread
• 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
• 2 large egg whites
• 3/4 cup oat flour or all-purpose flour
• 1/2 tsp. baking powder
• 1/2 tsp. salt

Preheat the oven to 350°. Coat an 8" x 8" baking pan with cooking spray.

Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or over a very low flame.

In a large bowl, combine the melted chocolate, vegetable purees, sugar, cocoa powder, margarine and vanilla and whisk until smooth and creamy, 1 to 2 minutes.

Whisk in egg whites. Stir in the flour, baking powder, and salt with a wooden spoon.

Pour the batter into the pan and bake 35 to 40 minutes. Cool completely in the pan before cutting into 12 bars.

Here's what I have...

Attachments

• Square Baker recipes.doc
    99.5 KB · Views: 556
Thank you all for helping me out. This customer had the Square Baker forever but didn't use it because she didn't have recipes. Glad I was able to help her once I had all your advice :)

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

1. What are some easy and delicious recipes that can be made in the Square Baker?

There are many great recipes that can be made in the Square Baker, including casseroles, lasagnas, brownies, and more. Some popular options include chicken and broccoli casserole, spinach and feta lasagna, and gooey chocolate brownies.

2. Can the Square Baker be used in the oven and microwave?

Yes, the Square Baker is safe to use in both the oven and microwave. Just make sure to follow the instructions for proper use and care.

3. How do I clean my Square Baker?

The Square Baker is dishwasher safe, but if you prefer to hand wash it, simply use warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using metal utensils or harsh cleaning products to prevent scratches.

4. Are there any special tips for using the Square Baker?

To prevent sticking, it's recommended to lightly grease the pan before adding your ingredients. You can also line the bottom with parchment paper for easy removal of baked goods.

5. Can I use the Square Baker on the stovetop?

No, the Square Baker is not meant for stovetop use. It is designed for use in the oven and microwave only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Trish in Texas