• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Trish in Texas Find a Lost Recipe!

In summary, Trish in Texas requested a recipe from a previous Season's Best catalog and another consultant kindly provided it for her. The recipe is for a Lemon Blueberry Trifle and it includes instructions for making the dessert. The consultant also congratulated Trish on her future director and recruiter position.
Trish1953
Silver Member
Does any one have this recipe they could post? It was in a SB several years ago.

Trish in Texas
Future Director and Recruiter

Here you go! :D

Attachments

• Pepperoni Pizza Twist.doc
    22 KB · Views: 400
Thanks. Going to make this when my girls and their kids come over for a late Christmas dinner on Saturday, the 30th.

Trish in Texas

It's very good, but there are a couple of tricks to it. You need to make sure that you roll the bread out wide enough (after you slit it), and don't over fill. It will pop open and make a mess if you can't seal it completely before baking. (Go ahead, ask me how I know that....) :)

I like it because, much like the Hot Pizza Dip, you can personalize it with the toppings that your family prefers.

Hi Trish,I am also a consultant and I do have the recipe you are looking for! It was featured in the Spring/Summer 2016 Season's Best catalog. I will post it below for you to enjoy.Recipe: Lemon Blueberry TrifleIngredients:
- 1 package (3.4 oz) instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared angel food cake, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- Additional whipped topping and lemon zest, for garnish (optional)Instructions:1. In a large bowl, whisk together the instant lemon pudding mix and cold milk until well combined. Let it sit for 5 minutes until it thickens.2. Fold in the whipped topping until fully incorporated.3. In a separate bowl, mix together the blueberries, sugar, lemon juice, and water. Let it sit for 10 minutes to allow the blueberries to macerate.4. In a trifle dish or large glass bowl, layer half of the angel food cake cubes, followed by half of the lemon pudding mixture, and then half of the macerated blueberries.5. Repeat the layers with the remaining ingredients, ending with a layer of blueberries on top.6. If desired, garnish with additional whipped topping and lemon zest.7. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving to allow the flavors to meld together.I hope you enjoy this delicious and refreshing dessert! Let me know how it turns out for you. And congratulations on your future director and recruiter position!Best regards,

Related to Help Trish in Texas Find a Lost Recipe!

1. What is the best way to find a lost recipe?

The best way to find a lost recipe is to first search through your own collection of cookbooks, recipe cards, and online recipe boxes. If you still can't find it, try reaching out to friends and family who may have the recipe or searching online for similar recipes.

2. I have searched everywhere and still can't find the recipe. What should I do?

If you have exhausted all other options, try reaching out to the official Pampered Chef community or customer service. They may be able to help you locate the recipe or provide a similar one.

3. Is it possible to get a replacement recipe from Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not offer replacement recipes. However, you can try reaching out to customer service for help finding the recipe or finding a similar one.

4. Can I request a specific recipe from Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef does not take specific recipe requests. However, you can browse their website or reach out to customer service for recipe recommendations.

5. Can I save my favorite recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can create a free account on the Pampered Chef website and save your favorite recipes to your online recipe box for easy access.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trish1953
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Trish1953
  • Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Curlyone
  • Trish in Texas