• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sprinkles Dip - Mixing at Home or On Show?

In summary, the Sprinkles Dip is a mixture of cream cheese and marshmallow cream that is mixed ahead of time and served in a trio bowl with pretzels or graham cracker sticks. Some people like the caramel sprinkles the best, while others prefer the mocha or cinnamon sprinkles.
ChefPaulaB
When you do the Sprinkles Dip thing in the trio bowl with cream cheese and marshmallow stuff, do you mix it ahead at home, or do you do it right at the show?

Thank you!

1 8 oz cream cheese
1 7 oz jar marshmallow creamMix to combine. Split into thirds, and add 1 tablespoon sweet sprinkle to each portion. (The thirds allow you to make all 3 flavors). Serve in trio bowl. Serve with pretzels or graham cracker sticks.

That sounds really good!!!!! Which sprinkle does everyone thinks taste the best as a dip?

I liked the caramel sprinkles the best . . . i used the other recipe, similar to this but it also had 8oz of sour cream.

DH, surprisingly, likes the mocha ones the best. It's a surprise because he can't stand coffee. I like that one or the cinnamon.But that's why this recipe is great - it gives customers a chance to try all 3!

chef greta said:
I liked the caramel sprinkles the best . . . i used the other recipe, similar to this but it also had 8oz of sour cream.

That's the recipe I use - it's actually a fruit dip recipe I've used for many years. I like it because it cuts the sweetness of the dip a bit more. I divide it into thirds, and then I use 1 Tbls. of sprinkles per third. It's really good with pretzels and apple wedges.

I put it in the fridge overnight after making it once. Tasted even better the next day!!!! The sprinkles had disolved some and the taste was stronger.

Thanks for sharing. I use 1/4 cup sprinkles with 1 brick cream cheese for a bagel spread. Caramel is my fav.

I tasted it right after I made it and wasn't that impressed, but after it sat in the fridge for a while allowing the flavors to meld a bit it was really good, I like them all!

chefann said:
DH, surprisingly, likes the mocha ones the best. It's a surprise because he can't stand coffee. I like that one or the cinnamon.

But that's why this recipe is great - it gives customers a chance to try all 3!

I'm so trying them tonight at my first live show of the Year! :D Sounds yummy!

I made a batch last night to use at tonight's show, but I left it all in one bowl and thought I'd add the sprinkles tonight when I divide it up into the trio bowl. Guess I'll miss out on the "melding of flavors" Oh well, that's the way I had to do it, as I had to have everything packed when I left the house this morning!

I love the caramel. I made it once when we had friends over. No one would try it!!! I don't know why?!! I felt like a piggy eating it. But pretzels with the caramel dip were the best! :) I'd like to know what I could make with the leftovers aside from it being a dip. Any ideas? Could the cinnamon one go on as a cinnamon roll spread layer?

I would think that cinnamon or caramel would be good on cinnamon rolls, maybe even the mocha if you're into coffee..... you might have to research that for us, all in name of science...

flemings99 said:
Thanks for sharing. I use 1/4 cup sprinkles with 1 brick cream cheese for a bagel spread. Caramel is my fav.

oOOH! GOOD IDEA

ChefPaulaB said:
I would think that cinnamon or caramel would be good on cinnamon rolls, maybe even the mocha if you're into coffee..... you might have to research that for us, all in name of science...

LOL If I must. :D :chef:

This was a big hit at my show last night, although nobody ordered any of the sprinkles, nor ordered enough to get one free. :( I made the dip at home and put it in the trio bowl, covering it with a Glad easy-cover (they look like the cheap shower caps from hotels). Then, when I got to the host's house, I just took the cover off, placed the trio bowl into the middle of the dots medium bowl, and poured pretzels into the bowl. It's a cute display.

chefann said:
This was a big hit at my show last night, although nobody ordered any of the sprinkles, nor ordered enough to get one free. :( I made the dip at home and put it in the trio bowl, covering it with a Glad easy-cover (they look like the cheap shower caps from hotels). Then, when I got to the host's house, I just took the cover off, placed the trio bowl into the middle of the dots medium bowl, and poured pretzels into the bowl. It's a cute display.

OUUH, good idea! I was wondering how to display the 3 trio bowl with a dots bowl or plate?? ;)

I do exactly what Ann does (execpt I use saran wrap - I don't have any shower hats for my bowls). I'm taking it to every show in February to promote the sprinkles and have sold several sprinkles (plus the free) and some dots dishes too! I put a color coded straw (cut to be shorter) in 2 of the bowls and I marked the corresponding bottles so they know which sprinkle they are tasting.

The straws is a good idea. I just tell the crowd that the darkest dip is Mocha, the lightest one is caramel, and the one in the middle is cinnamon. If they can't remember, they have to taste all 3. :)

Thanks everyone for the great ideas! I will try this at my shows next week! ;)

I made this last night and put it in the small Bamboo Bowls on the Cracker Tray. It looked really cute that way too. I filled the last bowl with pretzel sticks. It was yum, and my DH even ate it!

Ann where do you find the "shower caps" for the bowls? I loved them but can't find them at any stores here anymore.

I had some from several years back. I don't use them often (or at all) and remembered them when I was rooting through the cupboard looking for a cover for the trio bowl. When you travel, take the shower cap from the hotel if you don't use it, and keep it to use in the kitchen. ;)

Last edited:
chefann said:
I had some from several years back. I don't use them often (or at all) and remembered them when I was rooting through the cupboard looking for a cover for the trio bowl. When you travel, take the shower curtain from the hotel if you don't use it, and keep it to use in the kitchen. ;)

You mean shower cap, right?! ;) Could you just imagine taking down the whole curtain and taking it home with you! :eek: :D

Yes- I mean shower cap. I haven't had my coffee this morning. :D

kaseydee said:
Ann where do you find the "shower caps" for the bowls? I loved them but can't find them at any stores here anymore.

Yeah, they used to sell them in the baggies section, they looked exactly like shower caps but had colors.:p

And now I can't find them anywhere...I loved them!

kaseydee said:
And now I can't find them anywhere...I loved them!

My Dollar Tree sells them all the time

:chef:

I just made the two dips (I didnt have caramel sprinkles) and I put the cinnamon in the cranberry square bowl and the mocha in the white bowl! I have to say I love the mocha one!! I plan to serve with pretzel stix and graham crackers at my open house tomorrow.

Cannot wait! So delish!

chefann said:
1 8 oz cream cheese
1 7 oz jar marshmallow cream

Mix to combine. Split into thirds, and add 1 tablespoon sweet sprinkle to each portion. (The thirds allow you to make all 3 flavors). Serve in trio bowl. Serve with pretzels or graham cracker sticks.

Stupid question

Do I let the cream cheese soften or do I put it in the microwave or use it cold?

Sorry - but I need to know details

Thanks

Teresa

catlwilles said:
I made this last night and put it in the small Bamboo Bowls on the Cracker Tray. It looked really cute that way too. I filled the last bowl with pretzel sticks. It was yum, and my DH even ate it!

In reading thru this thread, I was thinking that the bamboo small bowls would be a great way to "entice" April bookings, too!! :love:

How'd that angle work for you??? :confused:

I have a show on Saturday, and may just have to try this one!! ;)

Thanks,
Paula

I am going to use this for my customer appreciation on Sat. Thanks for the idea!!!

whiteyteresa said:
Stupid question

Do I let the cream cheese soften or do I put it in the microwave or use it cold?

Sorry - but I need to know details

Thanks

Teresa

You have to soften it. Whether you do that by leaving it at room temp for a while or softening it in the microwave is up to you.

I copied and pasted but does it look okay

Attachments

• RECIPE CARD - Sweet Sprinkles Dip 001.doc
    83 KB · Views: 379
It looks GREAT Teresa, thanks for sharing!! :D

I've made monkey bread and used the sweet cinnamon....at least 2 people will buy the fluted pan, and almost everyone adds the sprinkle to their order....

This is a great time to start this up again, especially since PC is offering the Sweet Mocha Hazelnut to us at 3$ a piece! Yay!

Related to Sprinkles Dip - Mixing at Home or On Show?

What is the Sprinkles Dip trio bowl and what ingredients are needed?

The Sprinkles Dip trio bowl is a popular Pampered Chef product that is used to create a delicious cream cheese and marshmallow dip. To make this dip, you will need cream cheese, marshmallow fluff, and your choice of sprinkles.

Do you need to mix the Sprinkles Dip ahead of time or can it be made at the show?

You can mix the Sprinkles Dip either ahead of time or at the show. It is a quick and easy dip that can be made in just a few minutes, so it's perfect for demonstrating at a Pampered Chef show.

What type of sprinkles can be used in the Sprinkles Dip?

You can get creative with the type of sprinkles you use in the Sprinkles Dip. We recommend using colorful sprinkles or seasonal themed sprinkles to add a fun touch to your dip.

Can the Sprinkles Dip be made with a different type of cheese?

While the traditional recipe calls for cream cheese, you can experiment with different types of cheese to create a unique flavor. Some popular alternatives include mascarpone cheese or ricotta cheese.

What are some serving suggestions for the Sprinkles Dip?

The Sprinkles Dip is a versatile dip that can be served with a variety of dippers such as fruit, graham crackers, or cookies. You can also use it as a topping for cupcakes or as a filling for crepes. Get creative and have fun with it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies