• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Launch in Atlanta - Who's Going?

In summary, Amy Neal will be coming to the meeting in Atlanta solo, and Chris Manion will be having lunch with her.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I'll be there! Who should I look for?

I'll be going, along with my new recruit.

Yeah! Can't wait to see you again.

On another note - when did you get a recruit? I missed that announcement girlie!

I will be there.... My director and I think 14 of us total... Can't wait....

pamperedlinda said:
Yeah! Can't wait to see you again.

On another note - when did you get a recruit? I missed that announcement girlie!

She signed right at the end of December to take advantage of the extra days. She's very excited. I'd known she was signing for several weeks ahead, but didn't say much because I was afraid of jinxing myself. Since I'd already started on her training by the time I signed her, I guess I forgot to make a big deal. That, plus my own business isn't going too well...

I'm going to Atlanta!!!! :) The rest of my group is going to Louisville and I can't go that day. So I'm coming solo from Nashville!!!! But I'm sure I'll meet lots of new people!

I'll be there!!

I will be there.. the lady going with me has to fly to Indiana that day so I will be picking her up at the Atlanta airport instead of the Huntsville one. So driving solo there but at least will have her coming back.. Can't wait to see the products and get inspired..

I sure am hoping that whoever needs to fly into Atlanta from the home office can get there by Tuesday for our meeting.. I am driving a little over 4 hours to get there and now they are predicting snow/ice for those two days.. ugh!!! maybe it won't follow me down.

crissy11 said:
I sure am hoping that whoever needs to fly into Atlanta from the home office can get there by Tuesday for our meeting.. I am driving a little over 4 hours to get there and now they are predicting snow/ice for those two days.. ugh!!! maybe it won't follow me down.

Well, Amy Neal lives right up the road in Chattanooga, TN, so she can drive if necessary. But I don't know if she'll have a set of the new products to bring with her...

Looking forward to seeing all of you tomorrow!

I'm getting excited!

I just got an email from Chris Manion with an invitation to join her for lunch!

Related to Spring Launch in Atlanta - Who's Going?

1. Who is going to the Spring Launch in Atlanta?

The attendees of the Spring Launch in Atlanta will include CEOs, executives, entrepreneurs, investors, and other professionals from various industries.

2. When and where is the Spring Launch taking place in Atlanta?

The Spring Launch will be held on April 15th at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, Georgia.

3. What can I expect from the Spring Launch event?

The Spring Launch in Atlanta will feature keynote speeches from industry leaders, panel discussions, networking opportunities, and a showcase of innovative products and services.

4. How can I purchase tickets for the Spring Launch?

Tickets for the Spring Launch can be purchased online through the event's official website. Early bird discounts and group rates may be available.

5. Is there a dress code for the Spring Launch?

While there is no specific dress code, it is recommended to dress in business or business casual attire for the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • frozenchef