• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Spring Kick off - Lancaster, Pa

G
Gagescorpages
Anyone going to Lancaster, PA?

Some of my group maybe. It is a toss up whether any of us go and to what location. Hartford and Lancaster are all about a 6 hour journey with good weather. I looked into air fairs. We would have to spend at least one night over. Just don't think it will be worth it for me to take time off from work and spend the money to do this. I never had been able to make it to Leadership either.

I'm going to the Lancaster one, only live about 45 min away

I am going to Lancaster also....there are about 8 of us going, i am looking forward to it!

I have decided to go to Hartford, CT. because it is on a Sat. and I only have to take one day off! It will be a long drive just like Lancaster, PA is! Just hope the weather holds out for us!:pray:

I actually switched from Hartford to Lancaster :)

See you next week!

1. What is the purpose of the Spring Kick off event in Lancaster, PA?

The purpose of the Spring Kick off event in Lancaster, PA is to celebrate the start of spring and bring the community together for a day of fun activities and entertainment.

2. When and where is the Spring Kick off event taking place in Lancaster, PA?

The Spring Kick off event will take place on the first Saturday of spring at the Lancaster City Square in downtown Lancaster, PA.

3. What kind of activities can I expect at the Spring Kick off event?

The Spring Kick off event will have a variety of activities for people of all ages, including live music, food vendors, games, and a spring-themed parade.

4. Is there an admission fee for the Spring Kick off event?

No, the Spring Kick off event is free for all to attend. However, some activities and food may have separate costs.

5. Can I bring my own food and drinks to the Spring Kick off event?

Yes, you are welcome to bring your own food and drinks to the Spring Kick off event. However, there will also be food vendors available for purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vanscootin
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
vanscootin
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pckelly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies