• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Speaking of Aprons - Great Idea I Just Had!

In summary, "Speaking of Aprons - Great Idea I Just Had!" is a new line of aprons by Pampered Chef that combines both functionality and fashion. These aprons feature unique designs and high-quality materials, with practical features such as deep pockets and adjustable neck straps. They are designed to be unisex and can be personalized with a name or monogram. These aprons are also easy to clean, as they are made with easy-care materials and can be machine washed.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I am doing a Bridal Expo on the 26th - instead of my denim apron, I think I'll wear the white bridal apron! I have one already!

I know this topic has been beat to death, but can anyone share what has worked and what has not at bridal fairs?

I am doing a bridal show with a cluster mate & we are putting the white apron on a bust with some wedding info attached. I don't usually wear an apron at all at any type of booth I do but do dress professionally.

I normally dont wear aprons either Stacey but I may give this a try. I know we get a chance to walk around and mingle with the brides and the pocket would be a nice place to put my business cards and the raffle sheets too.

I wore a bridal apron last year..... that Said " I am a Pampered Bride that registered with the Pampered Chef Bridal Registry."

I had only been married two months then... but it was cute.

I have seen people make vails and wear them with their aprons.

Hi there! Congratulations on your upcoming Bridal Expo! Wearing the white bridal apron is a great idea, it will definitely catch the attention of brides-to-be and make you stand out. I have found that at bridal fairs, it's important to have a visually appealing display with plenty of samples and product information. Also, don't be afraid to interact with potential customers and offer them a taste of your delicious products. Good luck at the Expo, I'm sure you'll do great!

1. What is "Speaking of Aprons - Great Idea I Just Had!"?

"Speaking of Aprons - Great Idea I Just Had!" is a new line of aprons created by Pampered Chef. These aprons are designed to be both functional and fashionable, perfect for anyone who loves to cook or bake.

2. What makes these aprons different from others on the market?

Our "Speaking of Aprons - Great Idea I Just Had!" line features unique designs and high-quality materials. Our aprons are also designed with functionality in mind, such as deep pockets and adjustable neck straps.

3. Are these aprons only for women?

No, our aprons are designed to be unisex and can be worn by anyone who loves to cook or bake. We offer a variety of colors and designs to suit all preferences.

4. Can these aprons be personalized?

Yes, we offer personalization options for our aprons. You can choose to add a name or monogram to make your apron truly unique. This also makes for a great gift for the cooking enthusiast in your life.

5. Are these aprons easy to clean?

Yes, our aprons are made with easy-care materials and can be machine washed. Simply follow the care instructions on the label to keep your apron looking like new.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • Brandie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies