• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sparkle & Save: 75% Off Glitter Table Runners

In summary, the glitter table runner just added at 75% off!Ooohhh! Now that is something I have wanted, but didn't want to pay full price for! I'm checking it out right now!
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Glitter table runner just added at 75% off!

Ooohhh! Now that is something I have wanted, but didn't want to pay full price for! I'm checking it out right now!

I do not see it on there.

I am not seeing it either.

I couldn't find it when I looked under sample orders for CC, but it is on my website outlet.

I am SO glad they added some really great deals & products on the outlet. I have had $345 in online orders this month (more than I've EVER had) and most of them were for the outlet.

pamperedgirl3 said:
I am SO glad they added some really great deals & products on the outlet. I have had $345 in online orders this month (more than I've EVER had) and most of them were for the outlet.

Yeah, I can't wait to get my clings from Jerisigns I ordered about a month ago so I can put them on my van and start advertising more.

A local director (not in my cluster) had $5000 in sales for November and I scraped up $600 or so (1 show). When I do find time to promote PC, everyone has "just been to a show"...grr...need to get in gear or find other circles!

janetupnorth said:
Yeah, I can't wait to get my clings from Jerisigns I ordered about a month ago so I can put them on my van and start advertising more. A local director (not in my cluster) had $5000 in sales for November and I scraped up $600 or so (1 show). When I do find time to promote PC, everyone has "just been to a show"...grr...need to get in gear or find other circles!
THIS IS SO KEY!!!I had such a slow start to my business when I first signed. I signed under one of my best friends - who had also just started her business - so alot of my friends had just had shows for her, or were already booked to have shows with her. At the same time, a very high-profile person at my church had also just signed to become a consultant. Soooo, most of the people I would have normally asked to help me start my business were unavailable. I kept plugging away, and finding ways to get outside my "circle", and persistence & perseverance won out in the end. The other 2 consultants have since hung up their aprons, and I am going strong.....but key to my business was finding shows in unusual places.I found one show while shopping at a local health food store. I was wearing a PC pin, and a lady noticed and booked a show right there! Totally new crowd which introduced a whole new set of bookings for me!Another, I found because I agreed to talk about creating healthy cooking habits at a Local Health Forum - not a show, but I used my tools as part of my talk, and got a couple bookings.Sitting at a Car Show - I was wearing a PC t-shirt, and a lady sitting next to me wondered what was new with PC - she booked!Fundraisers - if you can get them - seem to be good for bookings. I don't typically have great sales with Fundraisers, but I always seem to get great bookings, and those are always new circles. So, while I don't do booths or fairs -they just don't ever work out for me - I do try to do any fundraisers that come my way. I look for organizations that don't usually have access to the huge fundraiser companies - so I've never done one with a big school - although I have done a couple with small Catholic/Parochial schools. Anyway - all of that to say - I think getting into new circles is what it is about. And any way you can advertise will help with that. I won't put the clings on my car - it would be nice, but insurance here in MI won't allow for it w/o a huge increase in premiums.:( But I try to always be a walking billboard whenever I am out and about!:chef:

Related to Sparkle & Save: 75% Off Glitter Table Runners

What are the dimensions of the glitter table runners?

The glitter table runners measure 14 inches by 108 inches, making them the perfect size for most standard tables.

What colors are available for the table runners?

The table runners are available in gold, silver, and rose gold. These colors are perfect for adding a touch of sparkle to any table setting.

Are the table runners reusable?

Yes, these table runners are made from high-quality materials and can be reused multiple times. Simply shake off any excess glitter and fold them neatly for future use.

Can the table runners be washed?

We do not recommend washing the table runners as it may cause the glitter to come off. Instead, you can spot clean any spills or stains with a damp cloth.

How can I save even more on the glitter table runners?

Aside from the 75% off discount, you can also save by purchasing a set of 3 or more table runners. This will give you an additional discount of 10% off your total purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SilverCeladon
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
SilverCeladon
  • JenniferB
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
JenniferB
  • katie0128