• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Need a Deal on Southwest Flights? 72-Hour Sale Now On!

C
CoidgigBese
http://www.southwest.com/html/promotions/fall-travel-sale-2012.html?int=HOMEHEROWOWSAL120612

72 hours only. Hope it helps someone get a good price!

Thanks for the heads up! I booked my flight for $208 round trip!

Cool!!!!!!!

Whew! Did my flight back at the end of March with American. Same price that I could do now with SW. I would have been upset with myself if it had been a lot lower now.

Got mine for $277 via this sale. That's about 70 cheaper than it had been from NE Pennsylvania. We usually paid aorund $250 for Chicago so not too much more. :D

1. How long is the Southwest fall travel sale going on for?

The fall travel sale on Southwest flights is only going on for 72 hours. It ends on the specified date and time, so make sure to take advantage of it while you can!

2. What kind of deals can I expect from this sale?

This sale offers discounted prices on Southwest flights for fall travel. You may find deals on both domestic and international flights, but the exact deals may vary. Be sure to check the website for specific details.

3. Is there a specific code or link I need to use to access the sale?

There is no specific code or link required to access the fall travel sale. Simply visit the Southwest website and the deals will be displayed on the homepage or promotions page. However, keep in mind that the sale is only available for a limited time.

4. Can I book flights for any time during the fall season?

The fall travel sale offers discounted prices for flights during a specific time period. Make sure to check the details on the website to see the exact dates that are included in the sale. You may need to be flexible with your travel dates to take advantage of the deals.

5. Are there any restrictions or blackout dates for this sale?

While there may be some restrictions and blackout dates for specific flights, the fall travel sale typically does not have any major restrictions. However, it's always a good idea to check the details for the specific flights you are interested in booking to ensure there are no restrictions that may affect your travel plans.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies