1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Southern Living at Home

1. JennLizFran

JennLizFran Member Gold Member

Hello all! Has anyone ever paired with a Southern Living at Home rep? I have a client who just walked in and saw my PC catalog and said I didn't know you did this! So, I mentioned maybe we should do a combined party. (I'm new to this and don't have a lot of customers, so I thought this would be a good way to meet new people). She's planning a Fall Open House and we may do it together. Any thoughts?

Sep 9, 2009
  2. cindylpal

cindylpal Member Gold Member

Go for it...anything to get your name out there!!!

Sep 9, 2009
  3. Shell Northway

Shell Northway Member

I agree. Go for it.

4. Yeah and she might do alot of the marketing to get your name out.

Sep 12, 2009
  5. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

Yes I have, it was very successful. I have done an open house twice with other DS people. Here are my tips:

• Be sure that whoever you choose will also invite their friends & customers and not just plan to mooch off of you - try and choose people who have different friends than you (so you can mooch off of each other :) .
    • Choose someone who is close to you in location - so that their friends will want to come and book shows with you
    • Do it as Mystery Host and give away your benefits
    • Give away door prizes

attached is my invite, ticket list, and door prize slip from the last one that I did. We had a central location for the door prize slip and drew a winner every 20-30 mins. We each kept up with our own mystyer host tickets (we had our own system for this). Have fun and advertise a lot!

Attached Files:

Sep 13, 2009
  6. JennLizFran

JennLizFran Member Gold Member

Wow Linda! Thanks for all the info! I just booked my first booth too! I'm excited!

Sep 13, 2009
  7. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

You're welcome and good luck!

Sep 13, 2009
Have something to add?