• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sooo Yummy!-Twist on Banana Toffee

In summary, to make the "Sooo Yummy!-Twist on Banana Toffee" dessert, you will need ripe bananas, toffee bits, melted butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Slice and coat the bananas with the butter and sugar mixture, sprinkle with toffee bits, and bake for 15-20 minutes. Frozen bananas can be used, and any type of sugar can be substituted for brown sugar. Other toppings can also be added, and leftovers can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Pampered Zoe
I was trying out the Banana Toffee Pizza today and discovered a new and wonderful trick (well it was new to me, anyway!;) )

I had been reading about people having problems using the refridgerated cookie dough (spilling over the side, difficult to roll out), so I thought I would try using those sugar cookie mixes instead. The store was out of sugar cookie mix, but since this was only a practice pizza, I thought I would try the Peanut Butter Cookie mix. I added a little flour to the mix because it looked a little sticky, and floured the stone a tiny bit (couldn't even see the flour), and then prepared it the way the recipe states...

OMG!!! It was one of the best things I have ever tasted and soooo easy! I can't wait to share this at shows! Everyone will be so excited to go off and wow their friends!

Seriously-- try it! It was great! :D

I have never had a problem with the refridgerated cookie dough, but the peanut butter sounds so so good! and it is probably a little cheaper that way.

Wow, that sounds amazing! I've been wanting to try making a banana toffee pizza myself, but I was a little hesitant because of the issues I've heard about using refrigerated cookie dough. I never thought to use a sugar cookie mix instead, and the addition of peanut butter sounds delicious. I'll definitely have to give it a try, thanks for sharing your tip! I can't wait to impress my friends with this tasty dessert. :)

1. How do I make the "Sooo Yummy!-Twist on Banana Toffee"?

To make this delicious dessert, you will need 3 ripe bananas, 1/2 cup of toffee bits, 1/4 cup of melted butter, 1/4 cup of brown sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Slice the bananas into 1/4 inch slices and place them in a greased baking dish. In a separate bowl, mix together the melted butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Pour the mixture over the bananas, making sure they are evenly coated. Sprinkle the toffee bits on top of the bananas. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the toffee is melted and the bananas are soft. Serve warm and enjoy!

2. Can I use frozen bananas for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen bananas for this recipe. Simply thaw them before slicing and following the rest of the instructions as usual.

3. Can I use a different type of sugar instead of brown sugar?

Yes, you can use any type of sugar you prefer. However, the brown sugar adds a rich flavor and helps caramelize the bananas, so we recommend using it for the best results.

4. Can I add other toppings to this recipe?

Absolutely! You can get creative and add your favorite toppings to this dessert. Some popular options include chopped nuts, chocolate chips, or a drizzle of caramel sauce.

5. How should I store any leftovers?

If you have any leftovers, you can store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days. To reheat, simply place the desired amount in the microwave for 30 seconds or until warm.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • ladybug
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
rayday
Replies