1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sooo Yummy!-Twist on Banana Toffee

1. Pampered Zoe

Pampered Zoe Member

I was trying out the Banana Toffee Pizza today and discovered a new and wonderful trick (well it was new to me, anyway!;) )

I had been reading about people having problems using the refridgerated cookie dough (spilling over the side, difficult to roll out), so I thought I would try using those sugar cookie mixes instead. The store was out of sugar cookie mix, but since this was only a practice pizza, I thought I would try the Peanut Butter Cookie mix. I added a little flour to the mix because it looked a little sticky, and floured the stone a tiny bit (couldn't even see the flour), and then prepared it the way the recipe states...

OMG!!! It was one of the best things I have ever tasted and soooo easy! I can't wait to share this at shows! Everyone will be so excited to go off and wow their friends!

Seriously-- try it! It was great! :D

Oct 16, 2005
  2. ShanaSmith

ShanaSmith Veteran Member Silver Member

I have never had a problem with the refridgerated cookie dough, but the peanut butter sounds so so good! and it is probably a little cheaper that way.

Oct 16, 2005
Have something to add?