1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sooo Yummy!-Twist on Banana Toffee

1. Pampered Zoe

Pampered Zoe Member

I was trying out the Banana Toffee Pizza today and discovered a new and wonderful trick (well it was new to me, anyway!;) )

I had been reading about people having problems using the refridgerated cookie dough (spilling over the side, difficult to roll out), so I thought I would try using those sugar cookie mixes instead. The store was out of sugar cookie mix, but since this was only a practice pizza, I thought I would try the Peanut Butter Cookie mix. I added a little flour to the mix because it looked a little sticky, and floured the stone a tiny bit (couldn't even see the flour), and then prepared it the way the recipe states...

OMG!!! It was one of the best things I have ever tasted and soooo easy! I can't wait to share this at shows! Everyone will be so excited to go off and wow their friends!

Seriously-- try it! It was great! :D

Oct 16, 2005
  2. ShanaSmith

ShanaSmith Veteran Member Silver Member

I have never had a problem with the refridgerated cookie dough, but the peanut butter sounds so so good! and it is probably a little cheaper that way.

Oct 16, 2005
Have something to add?