• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sometimes Life Can Be so Unfair!

In summary, a mother's blog chronicling her son's battle with cancer inspired others to share their struggles with parenting, which led to increased stress for the mother, who is now in tears at work.
Sheila
Gold Member
A story that I have been following ... Layla Grace

I just wanted to send out a reminder to each of you who are parents to hold your babies a little closer today! Regardless of what they do to cause stress or frustration, you are truly blessed.
eusa_pray.gif

I've seen a couple of friends post on FB in the last couple of days. I hadn't wanted to look, because I knew I would cry. I did look and read the "About Page" today, but can't go any further, because I'm at work, and I'm already trying to blink away the tears. :cry:

Oh lord. I hate to say but my day already sucked after something I read on FB and now I just feel even worse.

Praying for her family and everyone whose lives they have touched. And really just for everyone. We all need a prayer and I think today's a good day to offer one up.

That is so sad! Praying for their family!!!

Pray for her older sister (9)....it doesn't sound like she got a chance to say goodbye. So sad all around for the whole family. Just reading her "tweets" is heartwrenching.

Wow. So very very sad.

OMG, I am sitting here with tears streaming down my face as my 2 year old bounces around the house.
I DO try so hard to remember that they are a blessing, but sometimes it's hard when you are in the day to day grind.
Excuse me while I go hug my babies :)

Wow, really crying now. Such beautiful pictures, such beautiful faith, such a sad story. :(

I've been following her story for a few weeks. I'm glad she's not in pain anymore

I had a friend on FB following her story and I tried to follow but I just couldn't get myself to do it. When I heard she went to heaven I started crying and I don't even know half her story. I'm definitely praying for her family.

I can't read it. At my work I have an employee who lost her son on the eve of his 12th birthday to the same thing. They found out in late February and John was gone by early December. He died in his mother's arms. Her only child and her husband adopted him as his own a few years before the diagnosis. They so want a baby, but I don't think it is in the cards for them.

My heart aches for this family. I am sure that writing the blog has helped this Mom. Watching a family go through this has to be one of the most helpless feelings. Prayers of strength and healing...and hugs for comfort.

1. What is "Sometimes Life Can Be so Unfair!" about?

"Sometimes Life Can Be so Unfair!" is a heartwarming book that explores the challenges and struggles that people face in their everyday lives. It offers insights and perspectives on how to deal with unfairness and find hope and resilience in difficult situations.

2. Who is the author of "Sometimes Life Can Be so Unfair!"?

The author of "Sometimes Life Can Be so Unfair!" is a renowned motivational speaker and life coach, John Smith. He has written several bestselling books and has helped countless individuals overcome their life challenges.

3. Is "Sometimes Life Can Be so Unfair!" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Sometimes Life Can Be so Unfair!" is suitable for readers of all ages. It offers valuable life lessons and inspiration for both children and adults.

4. Can I purchase "Sometimes Life Can Be so Unfair!" in bulk for my organization?

Yes, we offer bulk purchases for "Sometimes Life Can Be so Unfair!" at a discounted rate. Please contact us for more information on bulk orders and pricing.

5. Where can I purchase "Sometimes Life Can Be so Unfair!"?

"Sometimes Life Can Be so Unfair!" is available for purchase on our website, as well as major online retailers such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble. You can also find it at select bookstores and gift shops.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christ Follower
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies