• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Something Interesting to "See" When in Chicago

In summary, the best view of the Chicago skyline can be found at the Skydeck on the 103rd floor of the Willis Tower. The Art Institute of Chicago is a must-visit for art lovers, housing famous works by renowned artists. The Chicago Architecture River Cruise is a popular way to see the city's unique architectural landmarks, and the Museum of Science and Industry is a great option for a fun and interactive museum experience. Taking a boat tour on the Chicago River is also a popular way to see the city from the water.
so who's gonna stare at it.. to see who blinks first? LOL

Now that's just creepy.

Eye see you! LOL

Oh geez...that just freaks me out!

Gives a whole new meaning to "Big Brother is watching!", doesn't it?

pampered1224 said:
Gives a whole new meaning to "Big Brother is watching!", doesn't it?

You just creeped me out a bit, I'm currently reading Nineteen Eighty-Four.

Related to Something Interesting to "See" When in Chicago

1. What is the best view of the Chicago skyline?

The best view of the Chicago skyline can be found at the Skydeck on the 103rd floor of the Willis Tower. You can also get a great view from the John Hancock Center's 360 Chicago observation deck.

2. Where can I see famous works of art in Chicago?

The Art Institute of Chicago is a must-visit for art lovers, housing famous works by renowned artists such as Van Gogh, Monet, and Picasso. You can also find public art installations throughout the city, including the famous "Cloud Gate" sculpture in Millennium Park.

3. What are some unique architectural sights to see in Chicago?

The Chicago Architecture River Cruise is a popular way to see the city's unique architectural landmarks, such as the Willis Tower, Wrigley Building, and Tribune Tower. You can also take a walking tour of the historic Frank Lloyd Wright Home and Studio in Oak Park.

4. Where can I find a fun and interactive museum in Chicago?

The Museum of Science and Industry is a popular choice for families, with interactive exhibits and hands-on activities. The Shedd Aquarium and Field Museum are also great options for a fun and educational experience.

5. What is the best way to see the city from the water?

You can take a boat tour on the Chicago River to see the city's iconic architecture from a different perspective. You can also take a water taxi to explore different parts of the city or even rent a kayak for a more active experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
coriatc
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Replies