• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Some of My Pampered Chef Word Docs

In summary, Pampered Chef provides helpful and creative flyers that can help new recruits get started in the business.
PamperedChefPIG
Hi Everybody!

Here are some of the files I created in Word to help me with my business. Feel free to use and adapt them for your business and share with others.

5 Size Apron - Recruiting Flyer, I actually print this on bright paper and put on the back of my lapboards

Commission Structure - I include these in my recruiting packets

Host Postcards - I use a 4-postcard host system, mostly just to stay in their minds.

Skipping Stones - a summary of other invite I've learned from other consultants about stoneware.

Attachments

• 5 size apron.doc
    120 KB · Views: 3,473
  • commission structure hourly based on 4 hours.doc
    90 KB · Views: 3,067
  • host postcards.doc
    130.5 KB · Views: 3,868
  • skipping stones.doc
    95 KB · Views: 3,700
Great stuff!Love your stuff! How do you use the post cards.. do you print them somehow separately or dcut them? Just curious?? Thanks! Debbie
[email protected]

great documents!I have already used your 5 size document and commission chart! I am fairly new to PC, so this has been so helpful! Thanks!

Is there any way someone can e-mail a copy of these flyers my computer wont let me open it. Please

Thank you so much
Sarah Bennett
Future Director
[email protected]

postcard system - detailsHi! Thanks for the positive feedback! I print them up on different colors of cardstock and cut them up into the 4 piles. Then, for each host, I'll gather one of each and try to variate the colors to make it look a bit more spontaneous. I do all the host postcards for one month at a time. In the corner where the stamp goes, I write the date that I would like to mail them. Then I stack them all in chronological order and mail them as the dates arrive. The checklist I mail out 2 days after booking the party. Weberful Idea I mail out 14 days before the party. I do the time for success 10 days before the party. I do the poem one 5 days before the party. I've had 0 cancellations since I started doing this in November and I booked 12 shows for January! If you have any other questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected]. THANKS! - Kirsten

HelpCan you please email your files, I can not get them to doweload. Thanks
Tina

NewI am new to Pampered Chef and want it to be successfull. Can't seem to download from the web. Could you e-mail them to me?

Thanks,
Tammy :)

Ideas sound greatI'm just getting started, could you email you documents to me. Thanks for your help!

Richelle Printy
[email protected]

flyersI am really interested in seeing and using your flyers. My computer will not open them. Is there any way you can email them to me. Thanks, [email protected] :)

Great docsI will use these for my next show. :)

I would love to have these files also...I am a new recruit(actually for the third time) and need all I can get to help me get re-started!!! Thanks pamperedcathy
(orlando, florida)

Hi Ialso am just starting out and cant pull up the docs could you Email them to me Thanks [email protected]

Crystal WallaceTHANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING THE FLYERS. THEY ARE GREAT! I Am GOING TO START USING THE FLYERS FOR MY NEXT SHOW!

Crystal Wallace
[email protected]

Word documentsI would also like a copy of these sent via email if it's not a problem!! I tried opening also and no luck.

Thanks,

Sarah McDuffie

[email protected]

Word DocumentsOh I am so grateful for this site! Can you please add me to your list
of many so I may receive these flyers! Ty! :D

Need Help Whip Cancer InvitationHas anyone done a Help Whip Cancer invitation for their fundraiser show? Need one soon! Please email me if you can:
[email protected]
Thanks, Keri

Love the forms!Kirsten,

I am new to PC, and to the site, and I absolutely love your flyers... Very useful and creative and got my own creative juices flowing.

Thanks so much for sharing!

FlyersSame here, I can't seem to open them either. Can you email a copy too.
They sound like they would be a great help. I am having an issue booking and keeping the bookings. I think these would help.

Can't wait to use them!Thanks for the help....I'm definately going to use them at my next show!

If you ever have problems opening a document, try this.

Instead of opening the file, choose to save it. You save by right clicking and choose Save Target... Save it to a folder on your desktop or other place you can get to on your computer. Once it has been saved, try opening it.

Sometimes this works...not sure why, but I can open files this way when I can't by just clicking on the link.

I am new to the PC and I have tried to download your documents and I cannot get them is there any way you could email me them please and thank you???

Melissa
[email protected]

Melissa,
Here is another way to open documents. Instead of just clicking on them, right click and save them to a folder. Then open that folder and open it from there.

If you have an old version of Word, you won't be able to open them. What are you using?

can't opencan you please email me these documents I am always looking for new ideas
thanks. my address is [email protected]

Idea Regarding Flyers Many Can't OpenThanks so much for posting your flyers. They sound like they are a wonderful help!!! Many people are having problems opening them and I might have an idea why. I believe the flyers were done on MS Word. A lot of people are running Wordperfect. I have a brand new computer that came with Wordperfect loaded on it. I've tried saving the files first and then opening them. I get a message that there is a "conversion in progress", but when it does open, there are just symbols instead of words. I thought perhaps the font was changed / scrambled, so I also went in and tried to set all of the font to Ariel. This did not work either.

Anyway, if anyone does have the flyers working and are running Wordperfect on their computer, perhaps you could save a copy of the files here and everyone could try that. I really think that could be causing some of the issues.

Just an idea. Thanks!

I also have these filesso email me and I'll be happy to send them to you... :)

Jodi H
[email protected]

RyLorPC said:
Thanks so much for posting your flyers. They sound like they are a wonderful help!!! Many people are having problems opening them and I might have an idea why. I believe the flyers were done on MS Word. A lot of people are running Wordperfect. I have a brand new computer that came with Wordperfect loaded on it. I've tried saving the files first and then opening them. I get a message that there is a "conversion in progress", but when it does open, there are just symbols instead of words. I thought perhaps the font was changed / scrambled, so I also went in and tried to set all of the font to Ariel. This did not work either.

Anyway, if anyone does have the flyers working and are running Wordperfect on their computer, perhaps you could save a copy of the files here and everyone could try that. I really think that could be causing some of the issues.

Just an idea. Thanks!

I have some consultants who can't open word docs I send via email but if I send them in RTF they are fine. I wonder if the problem would be solved we posted RTF files instead of word docs or would those docs be to big?

I was having trouble opening the docs until I loaded Word (I just had Works before). What's RTF?

RTF = rich text format

Forwarding these files to me.Jodi, I'm sure I'm not the only one asking you to forward them, So,would you mind forwarding them to me. I would be ever so greatful!
Thank you for your time!
Valerie Wilkoff
[email protected]

kcjodih said:
so email me and I'll be happy to send them to you... :)

Jodi H
[email protected]

Last edited:
For those of you who...
janjrn said:
I am really interested in seeing and using your flyers. My computer will not open them. Is there any way you can email them to me. Thanks, [email protected] :)

are unable to open links...I have some great information!! I was unable to open links until I recieved some help for a computer "guru!" :cool: What you need to do is:

Right Click on link such as Oreo Truffles (this will open a menu)
The click "save target as" (create a name and put the flyer or document in the folder you want)

This has helped me a ton!! And I am sure it will save posters a lot of work in forwarding and emailing! :D

New to Pampered Chef tooCan you please email all of the Docs to me also? [email protected]
Thank You So Much! :)

I still don't have themI don't have the flyers. I would really love to have them. Someone was suppose to mail them, but I still haven't received anything yet.
If I get them I will forward on to you. Or if you get them please forward to me. Thanks
[email protected]

I would also like a copy of these sent to me via Email, if possible. I tried opening them and had no luck.

Thanks!

Carol

[email protected]

What great flyers. I really liked the personal touch to them. Keep up the good work.

These look great, thanks!

I am going to share these with my director!!! their very creative and can will be extremely helpful!!!!! :)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedmomtolilshane
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PamperedMomOf4
  • babywings76