• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soExcited - Got My Spafinder Gift Cert!

In summary, Spafinder is a company that offers gift certificates for various services at participating spas, salons, and wellness centers. To use the certificate, it must be presented at the time of payment and it does have an expiration date. It can be used for a wide variety of services, but cannot be redeemed for cash.
susanr613
Gold Member
I earned level 1 for dream escapes and got the portable DVD player (for DS) and the $150 spafinder GC for me!

So, when my nails grow out a bit, I am getting a 60-minute massage, a pedicure, and a french manicure!

I'm so happy! :sing:

Wow, congratulations on reaching level 1 for dream escapes! That portable DVD player and $150 spafinder GC sound like amazing rewards. And it's great that you already have plans to treat yourself with a massage, pedicure, and french manicure. You definitely deserve it after all your hard work. Enjoy your well-deserved pampering! :relaxed:

Related to soExcited - Got My Spafinder Gift Cert!

What is Spafinder?

Spafinder is a company that offers gift certificates that can be used at participating spas, salons, and wellness centers for various services such as massages, facials, and yoga classes.

How do I use my Spafinder gift certificate?

To use your Spafinder gift certificate, simply present it at the time of payment at a participating location. The amount will be deducted from your total bill.

Do Spafinder gift certificates expire?

Yes, Spafinder gift certificates do have an expiration date. The expiration date can be found on the certificate or can be checked online by entering the certificate number.

Can I use my Spafinder gift certificate for any service?

Spafinder gift certificates can be used for a wide variety of services at participating locations, including massages, facials, manicures, pedicures, and yoga classes. However, it is always a good idea to check with the specific location beforehand to ensure they accept Spafinder gift certificates for the service you are interested in.

Can I redeem my Spafinder gift certificate for cash?

No, Spafinder gift certificates cannot be redeemed for cash. They can only be used towards services at participating locations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
rebeccastt
  • lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies