• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating Success: October Is Looking Good!

In summary, to track your sales and progress during the "Celebrating Success" event, you can access the "Celebrating Success" dashboard on your Pampered Chef account. This dashboard displays sales, incentives, and rewards earned during the event. There are special incentives and rewards for achieving certain sales goals, including product discounts and a chance to win a trip or prize. All consultants, including new ones, are eligible to participate in the event. To maximize sales, you can use strategies such as hosting virtual parties, sharing special offers, and promoting the event on social media. Unfortunately, in order to earn rewards, you must meet the minimum sales requirement, but every sale counts towards your success.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
I am so excited I can't stand it. I actually have three active line's this month. :D I also have an inactive consultant closing a catalog show to get active again. She is hoping to do that today and she is getting bookings for cooking show's from all over.

Now, if my personal sales would have met the minimum requirement, that would have been even better. But with the way this month has been for me personally, I will take what I can get.

October is looking good for me. I had a request for a catalog show come from my newsletter (thank you Tasty Tidbits!) I sent out on Sunday. Wahoo!!!!!

Thanks for letting me share with you. My DH just doesn't get my excitement. :)

You're doing great Laurie! Not every month is a super month but we keep on plugging!

Wahoo for you! Maybe your DH will be more excited when you show him your paycheck.

NooraK said:
Wahoo for you! Maybe your DH will be more excited when you show him your paycheck.

He was excited, but just has a hard time "getting it." He actually told me it's about time. :) Now go get more shows on your calendar and people on your team, so you can make even more $.

Hi there! Congratulations on your amazing success this month! It sounds like October is shaping up to be an incredible month for you, with three active lines and an inactive consultant coming back to the business. And how exciting that you also have a catalog show coming in from your newsletter - that's fantastic! It's always great to see our hard work paying off and I'm so happy for you.Even though your personal sales didn't meet the minimum requirement, it's important to celebrate the wins and successes that you do have. Every step forward is a step in the right direction and it's all part of the journey. Keep up the great work and I have no doubt that October will continue to bring you even more success. Keep shining bright and sharing your excitement with others - it's contagious! Wishing you all the best. :)

1. How can I track my sales and progress during the "Celebrating Success" event?

You can track your sales and progress by logging into your Pampered Chef account and accessing the "Celebrating Success" dashboard. This dashboard will display your sales, incentives, and rewards earned during the event.

2. Are there any special incentives or rewards for achieving certain sales goals during "Celebrating Success"?

Yes, there are special incentives and rewards for achieving certain sales goals during the event. These may include product discounts, free products, and even a chance to win a trip or prize. Be sure to check the "Celebrating Success" dashboard for the latest updates on incentives and rewards.

3. Can I still participate in "Celebrating Success" if I am a new consultant?

Absolutely! All consultants, regardless of their start date, are eligible to participate in "Celebrating Success". This is a great opportunity for new consultants to jumpstart their business and earn rewards.

4. Are there any tips or strategies for maximizing sales during "Celebrating Success"?

Yes, there are several tips and strategies you can use to maximize your sales during "Celebrating Success". Some examples include hosting virtual parties, sharing special offers with your customers, and promoting the event on social media. You can also reach out to your upline for additional guidance and support.

5. Can I still earn rewards if I am unable to meet the minimum sales requirement during "Celebrating Success"?

Unfortunately, in order to earn rewards during "Celebrating Success", you must meet the minimum sales requirement. However, don't get discouraged! Use this as motivation to work towards your sales goal and remember that every sale counts towards your success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jcsmilez