1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: So Excited!

1. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

I am so excited I can't stand it. I actually have three active line's this month. :D I also have an inactive consultant closing a catalog show to get active again. She is hoping to do that today and she is getting bookings for cooking show's from all over.

Now, if my personal sales would have met the minimum requirement, that would have been even better. But with the way this month has been for me personally, I will take what I can get.

October is looking good for me. I had a request for a catalog show come from my newsletter (thank you Tasty Tidbits!) I sent out on Sunday. Wahoo!!!!!

Thanks for letting me share with you. My DH just doesn't get my excitement. :)

Sep 30, 2009
  2. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

You're doing great Laurie! Not every month is a super month but we keep on plugging!

3. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Wahoo for you! Maybe your DH will be more excited when you show him your paycheck.

Sep 30, 2009
  4. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

He was excited, but just has a hard time "getting it." He actually told me it's about time. :) Now go get more shows on your calendar and people on your team, so you can make even more $.

Sep 30, 2009
Have something to add?