• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soExcited - I Have a New Cousin!!

In summary, there are several great gift ideas for a new cousin, including Pampered Chef's Kids' Baking Set, Quick Slice, Deluxe Air Fryer, Large Round Stone, and Food Chopper. For celebrating the new cousin's arrival with a delicious meal, the Deep Covered Baker, Mix 'N Chop, Fall Family Favorites Recipe Collection, Rockcrok Dutch Oven, and Deluxe Air Fryer are all excellent options. To save time, new parents can use the Quick Cooker, Manual Food Processor, Mix 'N Scraper, Power Chef System, and Micro-Cooker. Involving the new cousin in cooking and baking activities is made easy with the Kids' Baking Set, Batter Bowl, Decorating Bag Set, Kid
Gina M
Gold Member
I just wanted to share - my cousin Tracey who is 41 and just celebrated her one year anniversary yesterday became a mom tonight!! Her new daughter is Addison Rae. And to make it even more special - today is my grandma Evelyn's birthday who just passed away on July 2nd. I know she is smiling from above:). The circle of life.

Congratulations! And, of course, I love the name. :)

Congrats!!!!

What are some good gift ideas for a new cousin?

1. Pampered Chef's Kids' Baking Set is a great gift for children to bond over cooking and baking with their new cousin.

2. The Quick Slice is a versatile tool for slicing and dicing fruits and veggies, making meal prep easier for new parents.

3. The Deluxe Air Fryer is a perfect gift for busy parents, allowing them to quickly and healthily prepare meals for their growing family.

4. The Large Round Stone is a must-have for any kitchen, perfect for making homemade pizzas and baking delicious treats for the new cousin.

5. The Food Chopper is a handy tool for quickly chopping up ingredients for baby food or purees, making it a thoughtful and practical gift for new parents.

How can I celebrate the new cousin's arrival with a delicious meal?

1. The Deep Covered Baker is a versatile tool for making a variety of one-pot meals, perfect for celebrating the new cousin's arrival with a delicious and easy meal.

2. The Mix 'N Chop is a must-have for breaking up ground meats and making homemade meatballs or burgers to celebrate the new addition to the family.

3. Pampered Chef's Fall Family Favorites Recipe Collection includes delicious and comforting recipes perfect for celebrating the new cousin's arrival.

4. The Rockcrok Dutch Oven is a versatile tool for making hearty stews and soups to warm the hearts of the new parents and family members.

5. The Deluxe Air Fryer is a great way to make healthier versions of classic comfort foods, perfect for celebrating the new cousin's arrival with a tasty meal.

What are some time-saving tips for new parents with a new cousin?

1. Meal prep with the Quick Cooker to make quick and easy meals for busy parents.

2. Use the Manual Food Processor to quickly chop up ingredients for homemade baby food or purees.

3. The Mix 'N Scraper is a great tool for scraping bowls and pots clean, saving new parents from having to do extra dishes.

4. The Power Chef System is a quick and efficient way to chop up fruits and veggies for quick and healthy snacks for the new cousin.

5. The Micro-Cooker is perfect for steaming veggies and heating up baby food in a flash, making mealtime easier for new parents.

How can I involve the new cousin in cooking and baking activities?

1. The Kids' Baking Set is a great way to involve the new cousin in baking fun and making memories in the kitchen.

2. Get the little one involved in mixing and pouring with the Batter Bowl, perfect for making pancakes or muffins together.

3. The Decorating Bag Set is a fun way to decorate cupcakes or cookies with the new cousin, letting their creativity shine.

4. The Kid's Pizza Set is a great way to involve the new cousin in making their own personalized pizzas, making mealtime fun and interactive.

5. The Cookie Press is a fun and easy way to involve the new cousin in making homemade cookies, perfect for family bonding time in the kitchen.

What are some easy and nutritious meal ideas for the new cousin?

1. The Veggie Strip Maker is perfect for making zucchini noodles or carrot ribbons, a healthy and fun addition to any meal for the new cousin.

2. The Microplane Adjustable Grater is a handy tool for grating cheese and veggies, perfect for adding extra nutrition to meals for the new cousin.

3. The Salad Chopper is a quick and easy way to chop up veggies and fruits for a healthy and delicious salad for the new cousin.

4. Pampered Chef's Fast & Fresh Meals Recipe Collection includes a variety of nutritious and easy meal ideas for the new cousin and busy parents.

5. The Deluxe Air Fryer is a great way to make healthier versions of classic kid-friendly meals, like chicken nuggets or sweet potato fries, for the new cousin.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies