• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unresolved Fundraiser Issue: $1000 Worth of Orders Not Received - Need Advice

In summary, if you have not received $1000 worth of orders from your fundraiser, you should contact the fundraising company or organization for more information and keep track of all communication and documentation. It is best to wait until the issue is resolved before collecting payments for missing orders. In most cases, the fundraising company or organization will be responsible for fulfilling orders, but it is important to review your agreement to understand your responsibilities. To prevent this issue in the future, research and choose a reputable fundraising company and communicate clearly with customers. If the issue cannot be resolved and a refund is necessary, refer to the fundraising company's refund policy and seek legal advice if needed.
Princess
Long story short was suppose to have a fundraiser but it was cancelled but orders were still collects, apparently close to $1000 worth. Well she told me she mailed in and its been like 2 weeks now. I try and call her and she finally I get a hold of her and she can't remember when she mailed them..:confused:
I told her I would give it till today and still nothing...what would you guys do???

Is she getting free stuff? I think that "not remembering" when she mailed it is code for that she JUST mailed it and doesn't want you to be dissapointed in the timing. You can't really do anything but wait, so just wait and keep in touch with her in case they really are lost. Good luck!

I would suggest reaching out to the organizer and asking for a specific date that the orders were mailed in. If they are unable to provide a date or proof of shipment, I would recommend contacting the individuals who placed orders and informing them of the situation. It is important to be transparent and honest with those who have supported the fundraiser. If the organizer is unable to provide the orders or the funds, it may be necessary to seek legal action. It is important to handle the situation calmly and professionally, but also to ensure that the funds are accounted for and used for their intended purpose.

1. What should I do if I haven't received $1000 worth of orders from my fundraiser?

If you have not received $1000 worth of orders from your fundraiser, the first step is to contact the fundraising company or organization that you worked with. They may be able to provide information about when the orders were placed and if there were any issues with delivery. It is also important to keep track of all communication and documentation related to the fundraiser in case further action is needed.

2. Can I still collect payments for the missing orders?

It is best to wait until the issue is resolved before collecting payments for missing orders. If the orders cannot be fulfilled, it would be unfair to collect payment from customers. If the issue is resolved and the orders are still available, you can then collect payments as usual.

3. Will I be responsible for the missing orders?

In most cases, the fundraising company or organization will be responsible for fulfilling orders and covering any missing or incorrect items. However, it is important to review the terms and conditions of your agreement to understand your responsibilities as a fundraiser.

4. How can I prevent this from happening in the future?

To prevent issues with missing orders in the future, it is important to thoroughly research and choose a reputable fundraising company or organization to work with. You can also communicate clearly with customers about the expected delivery time and keep track of all orders to ensure they are fulfilled.

5. Can I get a refund for the missing orders?

If the issue cannot be resolved and the missing orders cannot be fulfilled, you may be entitled to a refund. However, it is important to refer to your agreement with the fundraising company or organization to understand their refund policy. You may also want to seek legal advice if necessary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
grgann
  • heatherstobbs
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Admin Greg