• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Small Deep Purple Scoop Neck 3/4 Length Pampered Chef Shirt

In summary, the Small Deep Purple Scoop Neck 3/4 Length Pampered Chef Shirt is made of a soft and comfortable cotton blend material that is machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat. It is true to size and does not have any pockets, featuring a subtle embroidery of the Pampered Chef logo on the left chest area for a professional look.
amerrigan
I have a Small Deep Purple 3/4 Length PC Shirt from Merrill a couple seasons ago. I have only worn it once and it just wasnt me. It is in excellent condition. I looked on their website and they have one listed that looks just like it, just in different colors. They are selling them for $24.95. I would be willing to sell it for $20.00 including shipping. I have attached a picture of it so you can see what it looks like. FYI: I find that merrill sizes run larger.

PM me if interested .

Attachments

• PC Shirt2.jpg
    PC Shirt2.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 416
I'll take itEmail me at rlkrest at juno.com and we will do the details

1. What material is the Small Deep Purple Scoop Neck 3/4 Length Pampered Chef Shirt made of?

The Small Deep Purple Scoop Neck 3/4 Length Pampered Chef Shirt is made of a soft and comfortable cotton blend material.

2. Can I machine wash and dry this shirt?

Yes, the Small Deep Purple Scoop Neck 3/4 Length Pampered Chef Shirt is machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat.

3. Is this shirt true to size?

Yes, the Small Deep Purple Scoop Neck 3/4 Length Pampered Chef Shirt is true to size. However, please refer to the size chart for accurate measurements before making a purchase.

4. Does the shirt have any pockets?

No, the Small Deep Purple Scoop Neck 3/4 Length Pampered Chef Shirt does not have any pockets. It is a simple and sleek design for a professional look.

5. Is the Pampered Chef logo visible on the shirt?

Yes, the Pampered Chef logo is embroidered on the left chest area of the Small Deep Purple Scoop Neck 3/4 Length Pampered Chef Shirt. It is subtle yet noticeable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef.jinni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Kristin Radunz
  • BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • lvanderw