• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Women's 3/4 Sleeve Crossover V-Neck: Reviews & Fit Info

In summary, the Women's 3/4 Sleeve Crossover V-Neck has a true to size fit with a flattering, relaxed silhouette that is suitable for all body types. There are multiple positive reviews about the soft fabric, comfortable fit, and stylish design. This top is versatile and can be worn in all seasons, with a 3/4 sleeve length perfect for transitioning between temperatures. The crossover neckline can be adjusted by tying a knot at the side, and the fabric is made of 95% rayon and 5% spandex, making it soft, stretchy, and easy to care for.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Has anyone purchased the Women's 3/4 Sleeve Crossover V-Neck shirt from Merrill? I wonder if it runs small or true to size? I don't want it to be too big either...

Merrill CS said "if it runs small it will say that" - well, I know that to be untrue. I'd really like to get this shirt before conference. Anone have it?

Yes, I have the black and the red. I think it runs true to size.

1. What is the fit like for the Women's 3/4 Sleeve Crossover V-Neck?

The fit is true to size and has a flattering, relaxed silhouette that flares out slightly at the hips. It is designed to be comfortable and easy to wear for all body types.

2. Are there any reviews for the Women's 3/4 Sleeve Crossover V-Neck?

Yes, there are multiple reviews available on our website from customers who have purchased and worn this top. They rave about the soft fabric, comfortable fit, and stylish design.

3. Is the Women's 3/4 Sleeve Crossover V-Neck suitable for all seasons?

Yes, this top is versatile and can be worn in all seasons. The 3/4 sleeve length is perfect for transitioning between cooler and warmer temperatures, and the fabric is light enough to wear during the summer months as well.

4. Can the crossover neckline be adjusted?

Yes, the crossover neckline can be adjusted by tying the fabric at the side in a knot. This allows for a customizable fit and adds a touch of style to the top.

5. What is the fabric content of the Women's 3/4 Sleeve Crossover V-Neck?

The fabric is made of 95% rayon and 5% spandex, making it soft and stretchy for ultimate comfort. It is also machine washable for easy care.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedchef.jinni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Kristin Radunz
  • lvanderw
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies