• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My NEW FAVORITE: Delicious Pampered Chef Recipe!

In summary, a new pampered chef recipe was declared a favorite by the author's family. The recipe is called Skillet Lasagna and it can be found in the 29 Mins to Dinner cookbook. It is fast and easy to make and is full of flavor. The Toasted Angel Hair Pasta W/ Sausage & Peppers is also a favorite recipe from the cookbook. The author provided a detailed recipe for the Skillet Lasagna.
ginamkiely
I just made this for the first time and i have declared it my NEW FAVORITE pampered chef recipe!! (so does my son, husband and brother.) YUMMY!

ginamkiely said:
I just made this for the first time and i have declared it my NEW FAVORITE pampered chef recipe!! (so does my son, husband and brother.) YUMMY!

how did all of the things turn out that you made yesterday?

I made it at my show last night & they devoured it!!:D

recipe please??

Denarella said:
how did all of the things turn out that you made yesterday?

everything came out good... the cherry cheese coffee cake was so good, definitely better warm. the strawberry amaretto pastries were also good, i'm not a huge fan of puff pastry though. i fell asleep before i could make the brownies so i'm making them tonight. i also made the mini caprese sandwiches but didn't care for them... too much basil and parmesan cheese. husband didn't care for them either. so far my fav is definitely the skillet lasagna. (and raspberry and cream streusel squares!!)

dannyzmom said:
recipe please??

It's in 29 Mins to Dinner, the new cookbook.

DebbieJ said:

But so far from that cook book my favorite is The Toasted Angel Hair Pasta W/ Sausage & Peppers.....YUMMY!!!!:D :D :D

Last edited:
DebbieJ said:

Thanks Deb, I was too lazy to go looking for it - LOL

dannyzmom said:
Thanks Deb, I was too lazy to go looking for it - LOL

I only know that b/c I was paging through the book today while planning our meals for the week.

So the skillet lasagna worked out good for a show??? That's what I was wondering about.

YES! It was fast & easy.....:D

This is the first time i made it and my family loved it so i'm going to have to try it at a show. What would we do without our families as guinea pigs??

I have a host who really wants me to do the 30 minute Chicken Parmesan at her show next month. Has anyone done this as a demo? Maybe I can talk her into the lasagna instead...

ginamkiely said:
This is the first time i made it and my family loved it so i'm going to have to try it at a show. What would we do without our families as guinea pigs??
Next time I make lasagna for my fam I will be trying this recipe instead!

it's so good and seriously done in 30 minutes, you can't get better than that!!

ginamkiely said:
it's so good and seriously done in 30 minutes, you can't get better than that!!

Seriously?:p

Could you post the recipe for those that don't have that cookbook quite yet??????????:D

Oooooh, thanks for the recommendation. I think I'll try it on DH this week.
That way I can write off the groceries!;)

I have a bunch of new bookings in Sept. after doing a shift at the fair today.
Pan-O-Rama! :love: :D They are all geared to cookware & getting someone to book in October for the DCB....works for me:thumbup:

I wish we could get the scoop on the November specials:rolleyes:

Ginger428 said:
But so far from that cook book my favorite is The Toasted Angel Hair Pasta W/ Sausage & Peppers.....YUMMY!!!!:D :D :D

My cookbook hasn't arrived yet, but I had an oppotunity to see a picture of this one. It looks amazing. Now I really can't wait to try it. I don't remember seeing the lasagna recipe, but I will try that too. I had better go for a walk... I'm getting fat just thinking about all the things I want to make.

We had the skillet lasagna for dinner this past week & it's definitely in the dinner rotation now!!!! SOOOOO quick & easy! I've already added it to my show choices for fall. Everyone seems to love lasagna & who wouldn't love to have it in 30 minutes!?

The toasted angel hair pasta is also on our list of recipes to try--as are VERY many others in the cookbook. I LOVE this cookbook. I'm going to mention it at all my September shows for people to get it for $10.

I will try and type up the recipe for you all...

Skillet Lasagna

1 jar (24 oz) marinara sauce
3 cups of water (personally i say use a little less)
8 oz lasagna noodles
1 lb hot italian turey sausage or sausage links, casings removed ( i used chop meat)
2 garlic cloves
2 oz parmesan cheese
2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley (i didn't have that and it was still awesome)
1 cup fresh whole milk ricotta cheese
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
1/4 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
additional parmesan cheese (optional)

1. combine sauce and water in 12 in skillet, cover, bring to boil

2. meanwhile wrap noodles in clean kitchen towel and break crosswize into quarters. stir noodles into sauce. Cover, reduce hear ans simmer 16-18 minutes or until noodles are tenser, stirring occasionally.

3. as noodles cook place sausage (or chop meat) into 10 in skillet, cook ans stir over medium-high heat 6-8 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink, breaking into crumbles using mix 'n chop. add pressed garlic, cook 1 minute. remove from hear. stir into noodles and sauce.

4. meanwhile, grate parmesan cheese using deluze cheese grater. chop parsley using santoku knife, set aside 1 tbsp parsley for garnish. combine cheeses, remaining parsley and black pepper in classic batter bowl. scoop cheese mixture over noodles using medium scoop. cover skillet and simmer gently for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted and ricotta mixture is heated through.

5. to serve, sprinkle lasagna with reserved parsley and additional parmesan cheese if desired.

Yield: 6 servings

ok my fingers hurt, sorry if i misspelled anything. ;)

Here you go!

Attachments

• Skillet Lasagna.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 367
Ugh! We must have been typing at the same time! LOL

yeah sorry, i'm sitting next to my husband and i said i bet she's doing it at the same time i am! lol. it's ok. i like yours in word better, i'm going to save it, thanks!!

You guys are GREAT! Thank you both for your hard work :)

I have a killer homemade lasagna recipe--really cheesy and meaty. However, I hate to heat up the house with the oven in the summer time. I made the Skillet Lasagna a week or so ago. We loved it. The Furry Guy suggested adding a bit of tomato paste because he prefers more tomato taste, but thought it was still great the way it was.I do think I'll add a few tablespoons of tomato paste and a sprinkle of Italian Seasoning Mix, just to give it a boost next time.

Rae, the Furry Guy always has such good suggestions! He's a keeper!

DebbieJ said:
Rae, the Furry Guy always has such good suggestions! He's a keeper!

Yup! And, after 22 years of marriage, he's pretty well trained. :love: ;)

KellyTheChef said:
Here you go!

Oops, this version is missing the 2 oz of Parmesan cheese. I had printed it out and made it tonight and couldn't figure out why it said "additional parm cheese" because it wasn't on the list of ingredients. It was still really good and will be one of our family's new favorites. Thanks for posting!

Does anyone know if any of the new recipes from 29 Minutes to Dinner are on the Joyces fine cooking website?

I don't have the book yet, so I couldn't tell!!

Paula

Ginger428 said:

Also wanted to mention that I made both recipes in the 12in Executive Skillet, not the Stainless.....:cool:

Clean Up Was A SNAP!!!

SummerG said:
Oops, this version is missing the 2 oz of Parmesan cheese. I had printed it out and made it tonight and couldn't figure out why it said "additional parm cheese" because it wasn't on the list of ingredients. It was still really good and will be one of our family's new favorites. Thanks for posting!
Here's the updated recipe, thanks for noticing that!!:balloon:

Attachments

• Skillet Lasagna.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 359
I made it last night and it was very soupy. What could I have done wrong? (I know I could simmer it longer but wanted to stay in the 29 minutes to truely test it.)

It tasted great though!! I am very fussy about lasagna (I love MY recipe) so was sceptical but will make it again.

i used a little less water the second time and it was not as soupy.. even better after sitting for a little while. re-heating this meal is just as good if not better!!

BethCooks4U said:
I made it last night and it was very soupy. What could I have done wrong? (I know I could simmer it longer but wanted to stay in the 29 minutes to truely test it.)

It tasted great though!! I am very fussy about lasagna (I love MY recipe) so was sceptical but will make it again.
Same problem with me tonight and I even added an extra noodle since I usually make my reg type with 9 noodles. :(
DH looked at it all funny cause he's soo not the "Try a new recipe kind of guy"
and it looked like a pasta soup. It's taste wasn't as flavorful as a regular lasagne because of the water added I Think? Plus I had to cook the noodles for like 20 extra minutes (didn't have the same texture as a boiled noodle) and was trying to make it closer to that and the noodle just didn't seem quite done until then.

So result: DH said he likes his regular baked version better.:rolleyes:

ginamkiely said:
i used a little less water the second time and it was not as soupy.. even better after sitting for a little while. re-heating this meal is just as good if not better!!

Lasagna is ALWAYS better the second day!:D

Do you think ground beef or ground chicken would work okay for this?

i made mine with ground beef. I didn't have a problem with it being to soupy, it was wonderful.

I've made mine with ground beef too. I haven't had any problems with it & it is fabulous! It's the first new recipe I'm making at my first September show. I think it will be a big hit at my shows--everyone loves lasagna but doesn't want to heat up the kitchen/take the time baking it!

Would this recipe fit in the 10" skillet? I'm not sure whether I am going to invest in the 12" since I am getting the 10" in the set..... unless I earn it for FREE of course!(and I have the same question about skillet cakes that everyone makes....)

i dont know about that, the 12" is pretty packed and you need the 10" as well to make the chop meat, although you can do that first and throw it in later. if you can get the 12" i would do that if not i can try it in the 10" this weekend and let you know.

Christ Follower said:

i've only made it with the beef, i'm not a big sausage eater.

Christ Follower said:
I used turkey, since that's all I ever use in my reg. lasagna it was fine!

jenniferknapp said:
Would this recipe fit in the 10" skillet? I'm not sure whether I am going to invest in the 12" since I am getting the 10" in the set..... unless I earn it for FREE of course!

(and I have the same question about skillet cakes that everyone makes....)

Jennifer, the 12" skillet is totally worth it! It's just the DH and me, but we use it several times a week. What's left over becomes, well, left overs for another day. If I was told I could only have either the 12" skillet or the 12pc set...I would probably go for the large skillet. It is awesome.

leggy
(aka Kristin)

You guys rule! I just ordered my skillet today! and it will be here on the 5th I am so excited to try all the skillet recipes, Now I can't wait to try this! I love Lasagna!

Hmm alright thanks! I am getting the 5 and 7 pc sets this month, and not sure if I really need a 2nd skillet. Of course i'd rather have the 12 than the 10"....but because i'll already have that, not sure. I have a good set now, and I have pretty much those sizes, and I barely ever use them. (I use my saute pans much more)

jenniferknapp said:
Hmm alright thanks! I am getting the 5 and 7 pc sets this month, and not sure if I really need a 2nd skillet. Of course i'd rather have the 12 than the 10"....but because i'll already have that, not sure. I have a good set now, and I have pretty much those sizes, and I barely ever use them. (I use my saute pans much more)
I would say get whatever you use the most! Once you have kids (or make larger meals and freeze the rest), though, the family size skillet is the way to go!

I finally tried this! OMG ! I agree it's my new favorite too! and everyone else likes it too! (big suprise around this house)

and it took less than 29 minutes because I used already grated cheese (cheater=lazy bones :) ) and no boil noodles. all else I can say is , "wow"!

Hmm, maybe that was my problem not getting the "No boil" noodles? It took me 49min trying to get my noodles cooked!

<h2>1. What is the name of the recipe?</h2><p>The name of this delicious Pampered Chef recipe is currently unknown, as it is not specified in the question. However, it is declared as a new favorite by the person who made it.</p><h2>2. What ingredients are needed for this recipe?</h2><p>Without knowing the specific recipe, it is difficult to say what ingredients are needed. Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of recipes, so the ingredients can vary greatly. It is best to consult the recipe or a Pampered Chef consultant for the specific ingredients.</p><h2>3. How long does it take to make?</h2><p>This can vary depending on the recipe, but typically Pampered Chef recipes are designed to be quick and easy to make. Most recipes can be completed in under an hour.</p><h2>4. Can I substitute any ingredients in this recipe?</h2><p>Substitutions can be made in most recipes, but it is important to note that it may alter the taste or texture of the dish. It is best to consult the recipe or a Pampered Chef consultant for recommendations on substitutions.</p><h2>5. Where can I find this recipe?</h2><p>If this recipe was shared by a Pampered Chef consultant, they may have a copy to provide. Otherwise, Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes on their website and in their cookbooks. It is also possible to find variations of this recipe online or through other Pampered Chef consultants.</p>

1. What is the name of the recipe?

The name of this delicious Pampered Chef recipe is currently unknown, as it is not specified in the question. However, it is declared as a new favorite by the person who made it.

2. What ingredients are needed for this recipe?

Without knowing the specific recipe, it is difficult to say what ingredients are needed. Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of recipes, so the ingredients can vary greatly. It is best to consult the recipe or a Pampered Chef consultant for the specific ingredients.

3. How long does it take to make?

This can vary depending on the recipe, but typically Pampered Chef recipes are designed to be quick and easy to make. Most recipes can be completed in under an hour.

4. Can I substitute any ingredients in this recipe?

Substitutions can be made in most recipes, but it is important to note that it may alter the taste or texture of the dish. It is best to consult the recipe or a Pampered Chef consultant for recommendations on substitutions.

5. Where can I find this recipe?

If this recipe was shared by a Pampered Chef consultant, they may have a copy to provide. Otherwise, Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes on their website and in their cookbooks. It is also possible to find variations of this recipe online or through other Pampered Chef consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
  • JackieB999
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Aun
  • Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies