• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sink Fizz - How Much Do They Weigh

In summary, the average weight of a single Sink Fizz tablet is 0.2 ounces. Each pack of Sink Fizz contains 12 tablets, with a total weight of approximately 2.4 ounces. Sink Fizz can be used in all types of sinks, including stainless steel, porcelain, and acrylic. The tablets are also safe for septic systems and will not cause harm when used as directed.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I believe they come in a pack of 6 and someone in Indiana is looking for some. I told them I could order them off my website right now and then ship them but she's looking for a price for shipping and I have NO idea what they weigh so no way to look it up on the postal site. I've never even SEEN the sink fizz before. So does anyone know how much they would weigh? Please help!

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think they come in a box that is about 4"x3"x2". I would guess maybe 2 pounds, if that.

I have a box and they weigh 6.6oz (on kitchen scale), 6 oz on box. The box size is approx 3 1/2" x 1 3/4". Hope that helps.

It certainly does! Thanks to both of you.

Now you say 3 1/2 x 1 3/4. So that's 3 1/2 wide by 1 3/4 high? How long is it or is it 3 1/2 by 3 1/2 square with the height of 1 3/4?

It's 3 1/2" wide x 1 3/4" high, so it is kind of square with the height of 1 3/4. (sorry, I have a hard time describing this)

Thanks so much

What is the weight of a single Sink Fizz tablet?

The average weight of a single Sink Fizz tablet is 0.2 ounces.

How many Sink Fizz tablets come in a pack?

Each pack of Sink Fizz contains 12 tablets.

How much does a pack of Sink Fizz weigh?

The total weight of a pack of Sink Fizz is approximately 2.4 ounces.

Can Sink Fizz be used in all types of sinks?

Yes, Sink Fizz can be used in all types of sinks, including stainless steel, porcelain, and acrylic.

Are Sink Fizz tablets safe for septic systems?

Yes, Sink Fizz is septic-safe and will not harm your septic system when used as directed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbechtel
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • AMTC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefVicki