• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Fizz Thingys for Soda Bottles

In summary, Fizz Thingys are small, reusable gadgets that keep carbonated drinks from going flat. They work by creating a seal around the bottle opening. They fit on most standard-sized bottles but may not fit on larger or uniquely shaped bottles. They can be used multiple times with proper cleaning and maintenance. They are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. Currently, Fizz Thingys only come in one size and color, but there may be future expansions.
easytoprepare
Gold Member
Hi Everyone,
I know I saw here not that long ago I thought (or I may just be losing my mind) that someone had those fizz thingys for soda bottles. I wasn't around when they were around and don't know the technical term, but I have a gentleman looking for them now. Please send me a PM if you have them and who much you're asking.

Thanx in advance,

vwpamperedchef had some for sale but her post now says sold. Maybe someone else has one for you.

I just sold mine...sorry!

I have 3 of them but I have no idea what they cost. Vanessa, what did you sell them for?

$5 plus $1 SH
Shipped today actually cost $1.34...no biggie.

I think they were fizz keepers and sold for $3.50

What are "Fizz Thingys" and how do they work?

Fizz Thingys are small, reusable gadgets that help keep carbonated drinks, like soda, from going flat. They work by creating a tight seal around the opening of a soda bottle, trapping the carbonation inside and preventing it from escaping.

Do Fizz Thingys fit on all types of soda bottles?

Yes, Fizz Thingys are designed to fit on most standard-sized soda bottles. However, they may not fit on larger or uniquely shaped bottles, so it's best to check the product specifications before purchasing.

How many times can a Fizz Thingy be used?

Fizz Thingys can be used multiple times, as long as they are properly cleaned and maintained. We recommend hand washing them with warm, soapy water after each use and allowing them to air dry before storing.

Are Fizz Thingys dishwasher safe?

Yes, Fizz Thingys are dishwasher safe. However, repeated exposure to high heat and harsh detergents may cause them to wear out faster. We recommend hand washing for best results.

Do Fizz Thingys come in different sizes or colors?

Currently, Fizz Thingys are only available in one size and color. However, we are always looking to expand our product offerings, so stay tuned for any updates or new releases!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
Replies
Views
PampChefDeb
  • sklay723
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies